Which operating system:
      ( ) XP
      ( ) Vista
      (x ) Windows 7

Which poker room:
      (x ) PartyPoker
      ( ) PokerStars
      ( ) Full Tilt Poker
      ( ) iPoker Network (e.g. William Hill Poker, Titan Poker, Mansion Poker, etc.)
      ( ) Everest Poker
      ( ) Others: ______________

Which game type:
      ( ) Cash Game (NL, PL or FL and which limits?)
      (x ) Tourney (which tourney types?)

Have you searched the FAQ:
      See: FAQ
      (x ) Yes (but the problem isn't listed)
      ( ) No

Relevant screenshot available:
      ( x) Yes
      ( ) No (a screenshot is irrelevant concerning the problem)

Error messages in the logfile:
      Where can I find the logfile on my computer? See here
      ( ) Yes (Please don't forget to post the logfile's content)
      (x ) No (all entries look like that:

2011-09-21 11:38:25,354 - 312757: Finished import of file 'C:[...].txt':
      - 133/0 hands, 0 duplicates, 0 errors, 0 ignored, 0 trn summaries
      2011-09-21 11:38:25,354 - 312757: The import workflow needed 00:04:18.4120280 for 134 file parts.

In case of problems related to the database:
      Was the PostgreSQL Database Service installed separately?
      ( ) Yes
      (x ) No (the Elephant has installed Postgres)

Have you read the database section in the FAQ?
      See: here
      ( x) Yes (but the problem isn't listed)
      ( ) No

Problem description:
      Please describe the problem and the circumstances of it's occurrences as detailed as possible.

when i look at the graphs, they first appear to be quite normal, only presenting quite a downswing. 3rd place and 2nd place are listed correctly, but 1st places are counted as "lost". when comparing the histories of a game where i was placed 3rd, and one where i was placed 1st, there is no message saying that player Jo*** won, maybe that's causing the problem. see screen for detail:

I edited all names, and added the red circles, but the question mark is not mine. games where i was placed 2nd or 3rd show the correct $$$.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

edit: I just saw that only hands which were played after the 18th are affected. that's at least my last working 1st place hand, the first corrupt hand is on the 20th.
  • 3 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey fabwenz,

it looks like you are missing some tournament summaries.
      But then again, this seems unlikely since the placement is shown correctly.

Try updating to the latest version 0.105 and see if this makes any difference.

I almost doubt it, but it's worth a try.

Afterwards, send me the handhistory of those tournaments without the correct winnings to elephant[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com and we will have a look at them. Please include your thread title in your E-Mail.

By the way, it looks like you are using the german version of PokerStrategy.com Elephant. Why post about this in the english forums?
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      sent.
      I only posted 2 histories because they are quite unsorted in the party poker folder:-/

I prefer the english forum because i found this one first. And because all poker lingo is english, so i don't see why i should speak half-english- half-german;-)

I tried to install poker elephant in english but I'm not even asked for selecting a language, and i did not find a way of changing it. If there is, please let me know, makes posting in the hand evaluation section easier....
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      You can change the language via the menu in the top left hand corner (PokerStrategy.com Elephant logo).

I'm just curious because I'm Austrian myself and found it quite strange. :D
      I do however understand your point about poker lingo and hand evaluations.

I'll have a look into your handhistory files.