NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($22.11)
      BB ($24.88)
      UTG ($15.30)
      UTG+1 ($19.20)
      CO ($6.12)
      BTN ($20.26)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: A:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, BB raises to $1.80, Hero calls $1.20

FLOP ($3.60) T:club: 7:heart: 2:heart:

Hero checks, BB bets $2.10, Hero raises to $7.70, BB raises to $23.08 (AI), Hero calls $12.61 (AI)

16/13/3.4
      3bet vs steal in BB 12
      cbet 73
      wtsd 26
      w$sd 34 (32)
      hands - 981

What do you think about my call preflop OOP? I think AA is easy to play on flop even OOP, so I can call.

On flop, I expect to make at least one cbet. Board is not the best for a cbet, so maybe I had to donkbet and call a raise.

But I checked and raised. Don't know actualy what is better. Maybe call. But the board is drwawy, I don't want to let him cath something if he has restealed me with suited connector. Other question - do I get calls from worse pairs there. His wtsd is high, so probably I should.

What do you think?
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since his 3-bet range is often air or hands that can´t stand 4-bet I think b/c pf with aces is fine.
      I would not c/r flop that big, but rather make it 5$. You really don´t have to protect against too many hands, but if you c/c he might easily take free turn. If you c/r small, he would shove his draws and Tx+ either as semibluff or value since you might easily c/r bluff that spot.

Other question - do I get calls from worse pairs there. His wtsd is high, so probably I should.
      - he would not get away that spot JJ-KK, so answer is yes.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Silver
      he would not get away that spot JJ-KK

About those I completely aggree :) But I was thinking - maybe that is it, he is not going to call or raise any more worse hands. But I understood, he should go broke with draws if I raise small.

He had TT, but I was lucker and hit ace on the river :f_grin: