This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH AA BB vs SB called 3bet OOP

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($22.11)
      BB ($24.88)
      UTG ($15.30)
      UTG+1 ($19.20)
      CO ($6.12)
      BTN ($20.26)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: A:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, BB raises to $1.80, Hero calls $1.20

FLOP ($3.60) T:club: 7:heart: 2:heart:

Hero checks, BB bets $2.10, Hero raises to $7.70, BB raises to $23.08 (AI), Hero calls $12.61 (AI)

16/13/3.4
      3bet vs steal in BB 12
      cbet 73
      wtsd 26
      w$sd 34 (32)
      hands - 981

What do you think about my call preflop OOP? I think AA is easy to play on flop even OOP, so I can call.

On flop, I expect to make at least one cbet. Board is not the best for a cbet, so maybe I had to donkbet and call a raise.

But I checked and raised. Don't know actualy what is better. Maybe call. But the board is drwawy, I don't want to let him cath something if he has restealed me with suited connector. Other question - do I get calls from worse pairs there. His wtsd is high, so probably I should.

What do you think?
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since his 3-bet range is often air or hands that can´t stand 4-bet I think b/c pf with aces is fine.
      I would not c/r flop that big, but rather make it 5$. You really don´t have to protect against too many hands, but if you c/c he might easily take free turn. If you c/r small, he would shove his draws and Tx+ either as semibluff or value since you might easily c/r bluff that spot.

Other question - do I get calls from worse pairs there. His wtsd is high, so probably I should.
      - he would not get away that spot JJ-KK, so answer is yes.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      he would not get away that spot JJ-KK

About those I completely aggree :) But I was thinking - maybe that is it, he is not going to call or raise any more worse hands. But I understood, he should go broke with draws if I raise small.

He had TT, but I was lucker and hit ace on the river :f_grin: