This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 4nl, fr QQ

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      i think this was one of the most interesting hands i've ever played so i thought i would post it..

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.95)
      BB ($4)
      UTG ($5.40)
      UTG+1 ($2.02)
      UTG+2 ($4.31)
      MP1 ($4.35)
      MP2 ($1.70)
      CO ($11.95)
      Hero ($4)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: Q:club:

UTG calls $0.04, fold, fold, MP1 calls $0.04, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.24, fold, BB raises to $0.96, fold, MP1 calls $0.92, Hero calls $0.72

FLOP ($2.94) 2:heart: 3:heart: 4:club:

BB checks, MP1 bets $3.39 (AI), Hero calls $3.04 (AI), BB folds

TURN ($9.02) 2:heart: 3:heart: 4:club: 6:heart:

RIVER ($9.02) 2:heart: 3:heart: 4:club: 6:heart: T:heart:

Hero shows Q:diamond: Q:club:
      (Pre 68%, Flop 69.8%, Turn 88.6%)

MP1 shows J:club: A:club:
      (Pre 32%, Flop 30.2%, Turn 11.4%)

Hero wins $8.57

BB is a player who i often see at a few of my tables and i have him down as a fairly ABC player... MP1 is pretty loose over 100 hands - not that great a sample.

preflop: since i raise from BU i believe that the solid BB could easily try and push me off light.. at the same time i don't like it, but i plan on calling if MP1 calls. luckily MP1 calls which is good.

flop: when BB checked i thought MP1 would check too and i could probably pick up the pot with a bet.
      the reason why i called MP1 is that it just didn't make sense... he limps, there's a bet and a 3bet and then he calls. if he has AA/KK he would definitely try and get it in preflop. i also don't think he will be playing like that preflop with 22/33/44 and so he probably doesnt have trips.. and A5 is probably the most likely hand, above 56 given the preflop play, but then why would he open shove with a made straight? oh, and since ABC-BB checked i figured he had something like AK otherwise he could have led out on the flop but it looked like he wouldn't call the all in..
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

Well, if you are wanting to play for the stacks on such a board then rather just ship it preflop. Don't really like your Call that much. You are pretty much committed on flop anyways.

Best regards.