$1.70
      BB:
      $5.07
      MP2:
      $2.91
      MP3:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, Q.
      MP2 posts deadblind, MP2 checks, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.30, SB folds, BB calls $0.25, MP2 folds, CO calls $0.25.

Flop: ($0.99) 4, 2, T (3 players)
      BB checks, CO bets $0.47, Hero calls $0.47, BB calls $0.47.

Turn: ($2.4) 8 (3 players)
      BB checks, CO bets $1.71, Hero calls $1.71, BB calls $1.71.

River: ($7.53) A (3 players)
      BB checks, CO bets $3.58, Hero folds, BB folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.53.

Good fold? There are so many hand that has us beat like AK, AT, A8, sets but idk. Maybe he was on a flushdraw or something. I could have c/r the flop to see better where I stand but if i did that should i go broke in a 3-way pot?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Orvara,

Well, most likely you can even consider folding it on turn. :) The reason is that you are in multiway pot and it's very likely that you ain't far-ahead there. You have another opponent behind who could easily raise you and then you would just donate the money for nothing. Plus of course if you even Call then you practically give the other guy great odds for a draw.

Best regards.
    • perosaa
      perosaa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Wouldn't be better to reraise him? He bet for 1/2 of pot if you would reraise him you would know where do your hand stands? You were a raiser preflop, could it be like a donk bet of half a pot or that he hit his T? There is even a flush draw so you have to protect your hand.

Best regards :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by perosaa
      Hello,

Wouldn't be better to reraise him? He bet for 1/2 of pot if you would reraise him you would know where do your hand stands? You were a raiser preflop, could it be like a donk bet of half a pot or that he hit his T? There is even a flush draw so you have to protect your hand.

Best regards :)
      No point to raise in such a multiway pot. It's just suicide and at the same time you isolate yourself against better hands. Just by raising people do a lot more mistakes and feel often committed after it.