This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] kk in BB

• fishlock
      fishlock
      Bronze
      just wondering if I played this hand right, was in BB playing MSS with about 35BB eveyone folded round to SB who raised 3BB, I had KK so 3bet 9BB, SB called, flop A J K rainbow. SB bet 3/4 pot and I went all in with 3 kings, SB showed Q T and won pot with straight, should I have folded on flop with such a drawry board or just called instead, His stats where 17-10 1 if that makes any differents, thanks for any info.
  • 2 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey fishlock,

Would u be so kind to post the real HH next time :) it makes judging a lot easier!

A:cJ:hK board is not so drawheavy as you think. I mean with KK , you are way ahead here:

Board: A:club: K:heart: J:spade:
             Equity     Win     Tie
      MP2    66.67%  66.02%   0.64% { KK }
      MP3    33.33%  32.69%   0.64% { JJ, AKs, AJs-ATs, KJs, QTs, AKo, AJo, KJo, QTo }

So I get it all-in all day long :) so nice hand!

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • fishlock
      fishlock
      Bronze
      thanks Gerv, sorry wasn't sure how to post real HH. I'll try and work it out for next time