So far so good

• ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      :f_eek: So far so good, like the software and did not have much experience with Ipoker up until joining here, customer service is unreal, extremely good and insanely fast to act :f_biggrin:

like the layout, have yet to see any pokerstrategy free rolls so assume there is none, they have their own ones though. Linked to my pokerstrategy account so sweeeeeettttttttttttttt, so that is why I like using it also.
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you for your positive feedback Arkham :heart:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      We always welcome your feedback positive or negative :) nice to see you are enjoying it and hope you are crushing the tables

Carl
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      very quick withdraws, it took about 3 hours for me. great promos, probably one of the best on ipoker, good support, always free to ask representive on two plus two, but they have problems with email. when you send documents their email filters often rejects them. Also software, even its much better now still looks like from 1995 and miss lots of features like ftp(!) or stars has. and yes, i'm bronze now. what a shame:(
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Thanks Vygantas82

Glad you are enjoying it on ipoker i've just started playing on there myself and im sure you will agree that the juicyness of the fish makes it well worth putting up with the software :)

Il make sure all your feedback is passes on to the relevent people :)

All the best

Carl
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      I found entraction, everest, microgaming and PacificPoker (888poker) much more fishy. ipoker was very soft some years ago but now its full of grinders, but yes, there is no problem to find a fish in a lower limits.