Other ways to get points

• 9 replies
    • Scooney
      Scooney
      Bronze
      Nope, but then that's the point of their business. Play poker through them and they earn money, hence they reward that with free coaching material. If they were giving it away for free wouldn't be any benefit for them.
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      You can buy gold status, not sure how much is it tho, sure a mod can link you to it :)
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      BAM! http://www.pokerstrategy.com/buy-points/
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      thanks for all the helpful responses!
      you guys are fast! :D :heart:
    • dangermowse
      dangermowse
      Silver
      Originally posted by Scooney
      Nope, but then that's the point of their business. Play poker through them and they earn money, hence they reward that with free coaching material. If they were giving it away for free wouldn't be any benefit for them.
      I'm not looking for coaching material.

So, $30 a month for Gold. Not that I'm looking for it, but for principal's sake; for my $30 will I get a TOP pro (top meaning players of the highest possible ROI's in their field of poker) answer all of my forum queries or hh's within 12 hours of posting?
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      no, ur ROI will be updated automatically.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dangermowse
      Originally posted by Scooney
      I'm not looking for coaching material.

So, $30 a month for Gold. Not that I'm looking for it, but for principal's sake; for my $30 will I get a TOP pro (top meaning players of the highest possible ROI's in their field of poker) answer all of my forum queries or hh's within 12 hours of posting?
      hi dangermowse,

so what exactly are you looking for? if you can tell us, maybe we can find ways to help. :)

being gold is not only a shiny avatar. the status will allow you to:
      - read gold strategy articles
      - watch gold strategy videos
      - attend gold live coachings where you can ask the coaches anything during the session
      - access gold hand evaluation forums where professional hand judges will comment on your hands and how they were played

:heart:
      wendy
    • dangermowse
      dangermowse
      Silver
      Yeh I only wana access gold forum tbh.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      to be honest it is very doable reaching gold status with playing esp with our extra 10 SP points per day promo on days when you generate at least 1 SP.

to give you an idea, you only need to earn 7 points everyday in order to reach that 500 (then you will receive 17 points x 30 = 510). on Party Poker for example, that means paying $3.5 total per day of tournament rake. even microstakes players can easily achieve this. i think with the volume that you are able to do, it will be virtually insignificant. plus the added perks of first deposit bonus value, fishier opponents (compared to stars for example), vip, etc.

it is your choice of course. :) good luck and have fun! hope to see a shiny gold avatar on you soon. :D