iRammos

• 3 replies
    • iRammos
      iRammos
      Bronze
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?
      I started playing for fun and I still think it's fun. My motivation is to have as much fun as I can. But also to be as good as I can so I can earn some money in the meantime.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?
      I need to fold more when I know I am beaten. I need to work on thinking in ranges aswell.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?
      You wait for cards and u play in position. You want to be the aggressive one.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi iRammos,

welcome to our beginner's course! we hope you enjoy learning and improving with us here. :)

good luck!

smiles,
      wendy
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Good job! Homework #1 Done!

Well, I guess at some point we took poker as fun as well. But when it became more serious and you started earning money you started to invest more time into it. :) To be a good hobby for yourself with you can even earn money.

Most of the weakness you wrote can easily be fixed with you posting hands (analyzing your session). We will start writing feedback to your play. Usually negative feedback will put you into thinking phase and trying to fix all those leaks. It's almost the same as you lose money, you will remember it more than winning part. By this situation it's gonna be that negative feedback you gonna remember and try to avoid them next time.

Well, about ranges I'd say only that it's not something that will come over night, you will need to have a lot of experience and of course many different kind of evaluations, posting hands, discussing hands, watching videos, reading articles which is a must do. Usually when you overview your own hand then it usually as well helps to understand the part of other players ranges.

Welcome to the Course and Best of Luck. Some more points earned.