This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

small stakes version HEM or pro version?

• pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      Hey guys
      I need a little input. Do I need the pro version? I'm playing nl25 and got a new computer so i need a new licence. Small stakes version says it's good for up to nl100 so I'm wondering if I should save the 35$ or just get the pro version right away?
  • 6 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      It covers NL50 and FL100. 35$ is more than one of your buyins, so I'd just get the small stakes version now, and buy the full version when you start thinking about moving to NL100.
    • pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      Ye, I had a small stakes version before, and just wanted to know if there is something crucial i need to know about pro version or I am, as you said, good for now with the small stakes version.

Thanks
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      no benefit to getting pro version atm. just get small stakes.
    • pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      Originally posted by conall88
      no benefit to getting pro version atm. just get small stakes.
      Yea, and besides I remembered that I can upgrade it later :f_biggrin:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi

I have moved this thread to the Poker software boards where it belongs.

@question:

If you already have the small stakes version and it covers the stakes you are playing atm, I don't see any point into upgrading yet. Upgrade when you need it as when you move up you should generate more $$$ and the software will pay for itself as such

(I hope I make sense :D )

Regards

Thazar
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Get small stakes and upgrade to pro when the time is correct. The difference is only like $4. Small+upg cost $4 more than instant pro.