when VIP status invalid?

• aloo7
      aloo7
      Bronze
      Hi Moneybookers,

I got VIP status through last cashback promtion too. I replied to VIP support via email, however they don't reply. Therefore let me ask you here.

Will my VIP status be valid until 30th Sep if I don't send at least 5,000 EUR to the gaming websites this month?
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi aloo7,

Thanks for posting your question in our forum.

We have a moneybookers representative here, who is checking the threads 2-3 times/week and I'm sure he'll be here shortly to reply your questions.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No news aloo? :(
    • aloo7
      aloo7
      Bronze
      Hi IngridN,

Thank you for your help.

Actually I have contacted with Moneybookers Support each other via email(:vip@moneybookers.com) some times before, and they haven't replied for a week since I sent this query.

Therefore I emailed them again regarding this query two days ago, then found this forum and posted here too in case they don't reply again.

I suppose they(:vip@moneybookers.com)usually reply within 1-2 days, so I am not sure, however they may reply to me soon.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I've flagged this to our Key account manager and hopefully we'll get some response for you soon :)

Happy weekend!
      Ingrid
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi aloo7,

I am not sure why they haven't replied to you on the email address. Moneybookers support usually answers within 48hrs. Why don't you try our dedicated email address pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com? They should reply there within 24hrs.

And by the way - once given VIP status you will not lose it if you won't deposit to a merchant until 30th of September, but you will be asked to fulfil the requirements at some point.

Please email me your Moenybookers details if you will have further problems with contacting them.

Best Regards,
      Natalia
    • Skrill
      Skrill
      Bronze
      Hi everyone and apologies for not answering earlier:

Yes, for now the VIP status will be valid. But please watch your email inbox - we'll make some announcements regarding this Wed-Fri this week.
      Stay tuned,
      Your Moneybookers Team