*[Insert Blogname]*

• IsaidGearUp
      IsaidGearUp
      Bronze
      Hey,
      my name is Paolo Pinkas. i´m a german economics student and want to blog here for some time about my games etc.
      The first question which might arise is:"Wait,he´s german,what the f does he do in the english section?"
      The answer is rather simple:I just don´t want to fall back with my english skills and furthermore try to improve my written english and i think the best way is to write about something i truely love..poker.
      I play HUSNG´s as my maingame and due to some problems with absolute poker i am now playing on pokerstars with a little shrunken bankroll.
      I will try to update this blog at least weekly to keep in touch with you guys,keep track of my results and try to always be focused when i play.
      I think my biggest problem right now is that i get quickly bored and fed up while i´m playing.The reason for that isn´t that i think the games are hard,the reason is that i don´t feel really challenged at the limits i am playing right now(we´re talking about 7$ hu´s).But instead of beeing fed up with the situation and tilting away some buy ins, i really should focus more on the games,beat them and climb up to where the lovely mindwars start ;) .
      So i already explained why i am doing this,the next point i want to adress is what i am expecting from you!
      Don´t hold back with any questions or discussable points and if you want to do me a huge favor please don´t hold back with any correction of big grammatical mistakes that i make.I think we can overlook some minor spelling mistakes.
      I will try to entertain you in the best way i can and appreciate your input!
      I likely will update this OP with some hands later.
      Graph which contains 4/5 3,5$ hu´s and 1/5 7$ hu´s

Threadsaver

[Removed by moderator after receiving a complaint]

music
  • 4 replies
    • IsaidGearUp
      IsaidGearUp
      Bronze
      Villain has been fairly aggro over the past 136 hands.we had a match some time ago but the only note i made was:bluffy
      He has shown down a lot of Ax hands in 3bet pots and didnt 3bet QQ.
      3B:21
      FCB:80
      AF:5.4 AFTurn:2.3 AFRiver:inf
      CRFlop:40;Donk:37
      Hero (BTN/SB): t1258 41.93 BBs
      BB: t1742 58.07 BBs

Pre Flop: (t45) Hero is BTN/SB with 7:club: 7:heart:
      Hero raises to t90, BB raises to t245, Hero calls t155

Flop: (t490) 3:heart: Q:club: 5:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (t490) 8:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

River: (t490) Q:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets t180, Hero ???

same villain

Tournament - t15/t30 Blinds - 2 players
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN/SB): t1653 55.10 BBs
      BB: t1347 44.90 BBs

Pre Flop: (t45) Hero is BTN/SB with 9:club: T:club:
      Hero raises to t78, BB calls t48

Flop: (t156) 5:spade: Q:club: 8:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets t102, BB raises to t240, Hero calls t138

I think the call is standard,against him we could also push but i like my outs and if i hit one to get it in on a later street.pushing might be ok but he will most likely fold anything except KK+,any set and Nfd´s.
      For all of the following questions is scenario
      a)He donks the turn into us
      b)He checks
      What do we do if we hit turn with any J,or :club: ?
      What do we do if we hit a 9 or a T?
      What do we do if the turn bricks off with a 4?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hey IsaidGearUp

I have moved your thread to our blog section :)

I will definitely follow. best of luck
    • IsaidGearUp
      IsaidGearUp
      Bronze
      Well,well,well look what we got here.
      One single response,i guess we can work on that but the fault is clearly on my side cause i haven´t been able to write/blog for some time.
      I celebrated my birthday start of october at the oktoberfest in munich.Was quite an exhausting weekend,where i managed to lose the friends i wanted to return with to my city..so i had to take the train on sunday by myself.Been an 8 hour trainride with a lot of drunken people who succesfully ignored my pitiful whispered"happy birthday to me"..Had to stand 5 of the 8 hours..god,i had so much fun...not
      Regarding poker it doesn´t run so well right now.University is kicking in again,so i can´t put in the volume i want to and i shouldn´t have posted my last graph where i ran pretty well.Seems like i have the problem to run good at lower stakes and as soon as i move up in stakes the shitstorm begins.
      Anyways,here is the full graph as it is right now

After the down,which began @475,i decided to move back to the 3.50$ and grind it back from there on.Felt like my game wasn´t on top and am still a bit frustrated to play lower than i am used to

As you can see i ran bad at the 7´s,because BI´s wise it´s not that bad,although i guess we can agree i shouldn´t have played the first 300 games ;)

That´s it for right now,will try to post some hands later on
    • IsaidGearUp
      IsaidGearUp
      Bronze
      Villain: PFR58,3Bet 21.4,F23Bet 67
      F2Fcbet83,Bet OOP vs missed Cbet67
      AF2.7

BB (t2236)
      Hero (SB) (t764)

Hero's M: 12.73

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, K
      Hero bets t80, BB calls t40

Flop: (t160) J, K, A (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (t160) 2 (2 players)
      BB bets t105, Hero raises to t290, BB calls t185

River: (t740) A (2 players)
      BB bets t400 ???

Total pot: t1528

Pre i really don´t want to ship directly,because i will isolate me vs a better calling range.Flop i check behind because he
      a)folds quite a lot to cbets
      and
      b)bets OOP vs my missed cbets

Turn happens exactly what i thought and i make an idiotic raise because i hope he´ll ship any Ace,Ace+Fd,Draws,weaker Kings.
      On the river my 2pair is counterfeited and he has me beat with Ax and KQ,which is a good amount of his valuerange i guess.If i fold to his riverbet i still got about 100bb left and can easily play PoF.
      Dont know if i would say that "ship turn" is the best play,because this rivercard is besides any :heart: the worst card in the deck for me,except the A is of course the most bluffable card for him.If the river bricks i got an easy game.

Even if i didn´t exchange one word with her
      Snapcall marriage ;)