Multi tabling

• RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      I did try now few times @ Partypoker multi tableing.. used thir table stacker beta
      4 table cash games. My head was spinning already then.

I can not uderstand how people are able to play 10-20 tables at one time. What site or programs are used for this kind of grinding? Also how can you make all desisions, calculations etc..

Lets say you are running PT3 and want to see how big % vilian folds to C-bet (just an example) and same time you must check in other 5 spots some information.. Just does not seem possible to me at all. Are some people just geniuses or what i am missing here?
  • 2 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I've personally been playing 8 tables using PP's table stacker. Only just starting out and still trying it, so only ~2500 hands sample, but doing ok.
      I tend to end up playing quite tight because of it, about 17/12.
      I play FR though, not sure if you're playin SH, in which case it'd give less time obviously.

Since you can make your pre-flop decisons in good time unless you're UTG, I don't find it very hard to find the time to do it.

But I find that of course, compared to playing much fewer tables, you lose value in certain spots.

If you are only playing 4 tables however, I would seriously advice that you tile them rather than stack.

This is only my personal fishy opinion however.

Regards,
      Richard
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      sounds to me like you need to adjust your hud as some stats that you commonly use are not on it when you use them often.

on my hud I normally have Flop cbet /fold to flop cbet and turn cbet/fold to turn cbet, when i'm playing cash.

cbetting stats are pretty important imo.

people use tableninja for certain sites. I believe they currently support stars, full tilt and also partypoker.

http://www.tableninja.com

me playing 12 tables on stars: