Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.95)
      Hero ($2)
      UTG ($14.52)
      CO ($2.09)
      BTN ($2.15)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: A:spade:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.07, SB calls $0.06, Hero raises to $0.28, fold, SB calls $0.21

FLOP ($0.63) J:heart: T:spade: 5:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.31, SB calls $0.31

TURN ($1.25) J:heart: T:spade: 5:diamond: A:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($1.25) J:heart: T:spade: 5:diamond: A:heart: 5:club:

[color=red]SB bets $0.93, Hero ?

V: 41/26/f3bet 3%/ AF 0.8%/

He looks to be aggro pre and pasive post.
      And probably on that board he can be ahead , but still he is fish, and he insta shoved river after my check, do you think can I call or wait just for a better spot?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Janosikgdy,

Well, your idea usually with Check behind on turn is to let him bluff against you. Although the problem here is that he is passive, so which might us even make think that we are rather behind here. Doubt that he would ever bet with Jx or QQ/KK here. So practically really depends on the sample size you had on him? If enough then I might even be for the crying fold. I just don't see him having a lot worse Ax hands in his calling range, I mean AJ/AT/AK practically beats you. You only beat bluff there most likely.

Plus I might even Check behind on such a flop for the reason that broadways did hardly hit that kind of board and of course some kind of PPs like JJ/TT which he may have Called you. Plus obviously he is passive and won bet without a hand.

Best regards.