Cash-out on WH

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi all!

I have an immense respect and stime for this forum that sometime I foul in the mistake to take for gold anything saying and so.

Because that and because I have read few times some complain about WH i have never really give more then one thought to this room as I was sure that I will have some problem to withdraw and stuff like that.

To do not take to long, Sunday I cash strong in an MTT on WH that I played only because I received a special invitation, so, because I dont play there (for the reasons explained above) I decide to cash-out and surprise, surprise I was left shocked when I see that the money are transfer near instantanely, thing that I haven't see anywhere else.

Well, after many people that complain against the WH support and the room in general, I felt that write this down was the fair thing to do.

So, if you never decide to go to play on WH take in mind that there isn't any sort of problem, the support is great and cordial and the payment are almost near instantanely.

GL to the tables! :)
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      wow! Thank you for your post kiroman :) appreciate it.
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      Yep I did not have any problems at WH too, though i was bit scared of the horror stories too :) But it seems I always get my cash outs very smooth. Bwin,Partypoker,Stars and WH payed my money very quick. Even FT after black friday like 1-1.5 weeks b4 DoJ closed FT, they paid me back in like 2-3 days :P
    • DustyMonk
      DustyMonk
      Bronze
      I've never had a problem with WH either. So far cashed out $1500 in 2 months.
    • vergato
      vergato
      Bronze
      WH has been trying to cashout my funds for 2 weeks now and I almost lost faith in getting my money back..
    • DustyMonk
      DustyMonk
      Bronze
      Have you tried speaking with their customer support? (Click the Online Support 'menu' in the client)
    • vergato
      vergato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DustyMonk
      Have you tried speaking with their customer support? (Click the Online Support 'menu' in the client)
      Yeah, at first I was unable to even pursue my cashout, they helped me do that, however its not worth anything because its being processed for two weeks now..
    • arba1992
      arba1992
      Bronze
      Do i lose my WHP if i cash out?
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      I had to confirm my ID which took a little bit, but after that cashouts processed normally.

I haven't lost any and you shouldn't loose any WHP when cashing out. I can't be 100% sure, but it doesn't make sense to lose your just because you wanted your money.

fwiw, cashed out yesterday... showed up this morning.
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      yea, most of those complaints are bullshit. (big respect and peace if you are an exception)

they fail to send id immadiately, they send a bad resolution/altered image cos they dont want they face to be seen etc etc.

I had my mb account frozen for 2 weeks.
      truth is that i was a bit lazy and when I finally sent my id it turned out that it was expired :P so if it was up to them it would've been like 2 days. point is that you don't necessarily have to believe horror stories like that unless it comes from someone experienced/respected (like when lessthanthreee complained about neteller. I never ever considered creating an account there and probably never will)

cheers

(and gz on your cash;) )