BB ($2)
      Hero ($2.18)
      UTG+1 ($2.32)
      UTG+2 ($2)
      MP1 ($2.38)
      CO ($3.36)
      BTN ($4.13)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: Q:heart:

Hero raises to $0.08, UTG+1 calls $0.08, fold, MP1 raises to $0.14, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.06, UTG+1 calls $0.06

FLOP ($0.45) 3:club: 5:club: A:diamond:

Hero?

MP1 20/0/0/0.0 H:10
      MP3 43/7/3/5.9 H: 94

I decide to do not 4bet as MP3 raise the UTG open/raise plus I will play all hand OOP to dont count MP1 that join the party.

Should I squeeze instead?
      How I should play when the ususal Ace drop on the flop?
      b/f?
      b/c?
      c/c?

TY :)
  • 2 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Try never to be calling 3bets OOP unless you have a premium hand and villain's range is polarised. If you're not comfortable getting it in preflop vs him with QQ, just fold it to the 3bet, if you do want to get it in, 4bet and call any 5bet shove. Or, if he calls your 4bet just shove any flop.

As played, with the ace falling on the flop I see no reason for us ourselves to bet, I prefer check/calling and re-evaluating on the turn. He will bet this flop with almost his entire range, and then bet the turn again with any AK/AQ hands but check back any KK/JJ/TT hands. I think then if he checks back turn, on the river we should check to him again and call a bet :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello kiromanAAKK,

Super-duper standard Call for set-value here. With 4betting you might just isolate yourself against very strong hands while loose players even tend to play this way with KK/AA. Well played! I'd Call also there for the great implied odds.

Best regards.