This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Sweat anyone?

• 6 replies
    • salflip
      salflip
      Bronze
      Refreshing to know that alot of players aren't up for improving, good for the winrate lol :f_biggrin:
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I'm interested but I doubt u would be :) I play NL50SH, getting ready to push up to NL100SH but my main profession are MTTs. I've played cash games up to NL200 (years ago) and I play micro-medium buyin MTTs. I'm a full time player as well and very eager to improve :) So yeah if ur interested, I've PMed u my skype name ... otherwise thanks for reading :)

*EDIT: since we'r not friends in the community tool I can't send u messages (was able to do that in the past ...), how about u send me yours if u want to :)
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      :s_frown: Probably because of the former pokerstrategy coach Girah, nobody wants to sweat lol :D
    • blackaces82
      blackaces82
      Bronze
      hi,

i used to play NL50 FR, but down to NL25 right now, because of ftp disaster. not ur stakes but i like to discuss poker anytime. so pm ur skype in case ur interested.

cheers
    • salflip
      salflip
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      :s_frown: Probably because of the former pokerstrategy coach Girah, nobody wants to sweat lol :D
      such a shame the minority spoil it for the majority, including those crooks at ft who stole most of my role.

You play sh black aces?
    • blackaces82
      blackaces82
      Bronze
      no i play FR. but i think about changing to SH in the near future. been playing fullring for so long and its gettin a little dull...