Sweat anyone?

• 6 replies
    • salflip
      salflip
      Bronze
      Refreshing to know that alot of players aren't up for improving, good for the winrate lol :f_biggrin:
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I'm interested but I doubt u would be :) I play NL50SH, getting ready to push up to NL100SH but my main profession are MTTs. I've played cash games up to NL200 (years ago) and I play micro-medium buyin MTTs. I'm a full time player as well and very eager to improve :) So yeah if ur interested, I've PMed u my skype name ... otherwise thanks for reading :)

*EDIT: since we'r not friends in the community tool I can't send u messages (was able to do that in the past ...), how about u send me yours if u want to :)
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      :s_frown: Probably because of the former pokerstrategy coach Girah, nobody wants to sweat lol :D
    • blackaces82
      blackaces82
      Bronze
      hi,

i used to play NL50 FR, but down to NL25 right now, because of ftp disaster. not ur stakes but i like to discuss poker anytime. so pm ur skype in case ur interested.

cheers
    • salflip
      salflip
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      :s_frown: Probably because of the former pokerstrategy coach Girah, nobody wants to sweat lol :D
      such a shame the minority spoil it for the majority, including those crooks at ft who stole most of my role.

You play sh black aces?
    • blackaces82
      blackaces82
      Bronze
      no i play FR. but i think about changing to SH in the near future. been playing fullring for so long and its gettin a little dull...