• signe22
      hi, i reg in pokerstrategy, i pas the quiz. i send my id, them pokerstrategy call to my mobil phone, but i don't speak in english, after that i get e-mail -
      We are sorry to inform you that your user account did not pass our ID check.
      There are a number of possible reasons why this may have happened. Unfortunately information about individual ID-check cases cannot be disclosed for security purposes and the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned even in the event of a mistake.
      Our free $50 starting capital was subject to fraudulent activity in the past which put the whole idea of giving a free starting capital to poker beginners at risk. We hope you can understand our decision and accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this ma
      what i can do to get 50$?
      to write i use translater,
      sory about mistake.
      pleas help.
  • 1 reply
    • purplefizz
      hi signe22,

what language do you speak? we have forums in 19 different languages. maybe one of them would suit you better. i will ask the admins to take a second look at your case. however, keep in mind that this is the english community. if you are able to pass the quiz, we do assume that you have at least a basic working knowledge of the english language. you will need it anyway to benefit from the wonderful content of this site. if you would like to sign up to a different language community, do not hesitate to let us know.