multi registrations

• RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      hi.Ihave a problem.in some poker rooms i made multiple registrations.that means that i have more than one profile in some rooms.now i know that it is forbiden.i would like ti know,can i somehow delete those profiles and create a new one to start playing from the begining in that room?
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there RedStarUltras,

Unfortunately, I don't have good news for you. Multiaccounting is strictly forbidden and it can lead you to lose your funds and have permanently closed your account.

The best we can advise you is to contact poker room and explain that you would like to close one of your accounts and only leave one of them open. Hopefully they will allow you to do so. At which poker room have you created duplicate accounts and what was the reason? Forgot about old one?

You will probably have to go through security check as well which is also a standard request by any Poker rooms.

Let me know if I can help you further on
      Ingrid
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hello Redstarultras

As you already mentioned this is forbidden as it is against the poker rooms terms that you agree to when you sign up to a site if you carry on playing with multiple accounts there is a chance the poker room will notice and close the account and seize the funds in it.

You could contact the support of a poker room and tell them you made a mistake and see if they will close one of the accounts but i dunno what their policies are regarding this. They almost certainly wont let you delete all your accounts and start a new one though.

If i were you id find a completely new site use the PokerStrategy.com codes when you sign up and start earning some strategy points somewhere new.

Good luck
      Carl
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      ok,thank you very much for the answer.now i know that i have to forrget those rooms,where i made multiple registrations.But still there is plenty of rooms where i can start playing an hopefully earn some money.Offcourse i will registrate over pokerstrategy.Once again thank you.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'm sorry we couldn't give you a better news but the rules are rules :)

If you hesitant of which room to join, here is a helpful thread we created for our members and we're happy to give you some advice!

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

Happy weekend!
      Ingrid