NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($37.28)
      BB ($20)
      UTG ($27.95)
      UTG+1 ($16.50)
      Hero ($23.10)
      BTN ($20.91)

Dealt to Hero A:club: K:spade:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, BTN raises to $1.80, fold, fold, Hero raises to $4.80, BTN calls $3

FLOP ($9.90) 8:diamond: A:diamond: 2:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

TURN ($9.90) 8:diamond: A:diamond: 2:spade: T:heart:

Hero bets $6, BTN calls $6

RIVER ($21.90) 8:diamond: A:diamond: 2:spade: T:heart: 5:heart:

Hero bets $12.30 (AI), BTN calls $10.11 (AI)

23/21/3
      3bet from BTN 20
      fold to cbet 43 (7)
      wtsd 30
      w$sd 38 (26)

Very likely its a bluff preflop, but I 4bet him because I don't want to play this OOP withouth initiative.

After flop - ace is scare card for him, so I check to induce bluff. I think I don't need to protect too much, he is not calling preflop with small suited connectors.

But its interesting - what hand can I put him on? It could be AA, but on the other hand - we see 2 aces already, so its less likely. Maybe KK - but again - why shoud he call KK? Is he putting me on 4bet bluff? I am not 4bet bluffing often. But actually I shoud consider doing it, because he 3bet bluffs very often, so he shoud fold a lot of his bluffs.
      QQ ? Maybe, still the same - I am not 4bet bluffing. Don't know what is he thinking.

Ok, on turn if he has QQ or KK, I try to get value from him. He does not put me on ace. But if he only has AA, then I should simple try to go to cheap showdown. But with AA he is probably betting turn and river, and I still have to call, so if the money goes in the pot anyway, I can bet myself and hope he is calling with worse.
  • 2 replies
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      You really don't have to worry about AA It's just cooler really. I can put him on JJ-AA AK-AQs pre. If he likes traping with AA well just haoppends and you note this.

Flop - I like check here you dont have worry about FD to much. Check is good to induce float.

Turn - Since he didn't bet flop he might have JJ-KK. It's good to start beting here to show weaknes by trying to push him away from hand he might think like that and he wont believe us for AK.

River - easy ship , all range what I gave him you just crush. If he's loose a bit in 3b/4b spots he might call ATs and only this hand beat you here : Like I said AA = cooler ;)

Good hand
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Beseventh
      You really don't have to worry about AA It's just cooler really. I can put him on JJ-AA AK-AQs pre. If he likes traping with AA well just haoppends and you note this.

Flop - I like check here you dont have worry about FD to much. Check is good to induce float.

Turn - Since he didn't bet flop he might have JJ-KK. It's good to start beting here to show weaknes by trying to push him away from hand he might think like that and he wont believe us for AK.

River - easy ship , all range what I gave him you just crush. If he's loose a bit in 3b/4b spots he might call ATs and only this hand beat you here : Like I said AA = cooler ;)

Good hand
      +1
      Not trying also to get away tptk in 4-bet pot, so I also think either c/c flop and then c/rai turn or checking flop, betting turn and shoving river should be fine.