questio about retracked accounts

• Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I have seen a couple of post mention titan poker players who did not sign up through PS. But then later retracted. what does this mean. I set up a account just to check out the site a while back but have never played there yet. Can I cancel account then re sign up?

Yours Truly: CardBender420

^ is waiting patiently to get cashola :)
  • 7 replies
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I bet you guys cant wait till I get my cash so I'm not posting in the forum all day.

:)
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Oh also I was wondering if you guys can give me bronze status while I'm waiting on the cash. I'm getting bored. And now i am starting to read every post ion the forums.

hmm hmmm hmmm hmmmm

• Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      hmmm hmmm hmmmm da da da da da :D :D :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi CardBender420,

It is possible for some Titan players to re-track their accounts to Pokerstrategy, meaning that they can collect strategy points while playing there. To see if you able to retrack your account check this page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/24/ and follow the instructions. If you have never played there it should be no problem retracking the account.

Your ID information has been received and your money should be transfered soon - but don't worry we like Forum activity and hope you continue you keeping us posting on your progess even after you have reached bronze status. We also promote our players to post sample hands in the sample hands forum since this is an important learning tool.

Sadly we cannot give you Bronze status before you receive your money so just be patient please :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info.

Got the cash. :D

Its been up and down, but only down when I move to omaha or don't stick with SSS. I'm 10+ so far.

"don't play under the influence of alcohol" :)

I now see the successes that can be achieved if you follow a system.

Being a new online player. Only been playing real cash games for 2-3 months. I had a lot of problems with my game and lost 200$ +/-20$. I now realize if you play properly you will be successful. Thanks for the help.

After today (day2) I should be at 50-60 strategy points. So Silver here I come.

I do have a couple of questions.

1) I like tournaments and I am playing at Mansion. I know if I play at cash tables I'll get 4 strategy points for every raked 1$. Will my tournament entry fee's go toward strategy points?

2) Will there be coaches coming to Mansion I see they are only at PP, FT and another one I can't remember which one.

3) Are there real time stat calculators that are free that you know of? I used one for free roles and it helps. especially the tool that keeps stats on your opponents and rate them for you. Will the elephant do this for me and if so when will it be available?

4) Do you guys have a hand percentage chart that tells you the odds of a flush draw hitting compared to a open ended strait draw after the flop/first turn?

5a) Should I only play the hands on the starting hand list? I realize late in tourneys you may have to play marginal hands because of the high blinds.

b) I'm also wondering in regards to starting hands if say I have a 66 or A8 and I'm in late position everyone calls say a double raise should I call because the buy in ratio is good, say my 40chips/360 pot.

6) This a more serious question just about the integrity of online poker. I have read articles about hackers for example the guy who hacked absolute last year. I know there are very smart computer programmers out there I know a couple and I know if its made by a human a human can crack it. Do you and your colleges at Poker Strategy personally feel that these sites are safe?

- The reason I'm asking is a couple of times people will call me when I'm bluffing and they should not. yesterday at Mansion I was in a hand and I played A2 I know I shouldn't. on the flop it was i think 9 9 Q, T1 was 10 and T2 was 8. I was betting heavy to bluff this guy cause he just called me and I knew he had nothing he never raised. I went all in, in early position after the last turn. I was betting like I had AA KK or hit the set on board or the strait. He called with 77. I thought this was fishy because no one in there right mind would keep calling if 4 overs were on board. Let me know what you think.

* I have more questions about strategy but I'll leave it there for now. I have to read all the bronze articles still so I'll read them first.

* One comment in regards to Mansion. I find the site is old school and very user unfriendly. It also has glitches like when you exit a table it doesn't carry over your cash you have to close the program and re-enter. Also there is no info tab in the game table window. not many stats available in the lobby either. you have to sit out to reload at a table and then repay the sit down ante if you miss the next hand which blows. just not that great. I think if I am able to get my account re-tracked at Full tilt I will play there and just use the cash at Mansion to play the daily 5$ 20K when I can that is. I will just play the tourney with the cash above 50$. never let it go below 50 if I can. I wont just drain the account with high buy in tourney entry.

Thanks for your time and sorry for typing your eyes off. :)

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CardBender420
      Thanks for the info.

Got the cash. :D

I will give some of the questions a shot :)

1)
      5 player points are awarded for every paid dollar in entry fee (real money tournaments). For example, if you enter a $20+2 tournament, you will be awarded 5 * $2 = 10 points, if you enter a $5+$0.50 tournament, you will be awarded 5*$0.50 = 2.5 points. The points are awarded when the tournament finishes.

2) There are actually some coachings in other languages held at Mansion - not sure when we will have English coachings there. In general it does not really matter since you do not have to have cash accounts at whatever site a coaching is held at anyway.

3) We have a wide arrange of software to download (Equilator does ranges etc) and Elephant will help you analyse opponent play. The alpha version is coming out sometime in the next week.

4) Yes. Odds and outs charts / explanations are provided in the strategy articles on the topic. There are several :)

5) a) Tournaments are not cash games. For tournament play I suggest you read the basic/bronze (and later silver section on SNGs since these also deal a lot with progessive play in tournaments)

b) If you give yourself enough implied odds a call might be justified. As a shortstack player you need to be careful though since you nearly never get high enough implied odds (since implied odds would require you to have a larger stack). As you will learn from reading more articles SSS is mainly based on Equity caluculations - while BSS also takes things such as implied odds into account.

6) Yes, we only deal with safe sites (Absolute is blacklisted by us) and put a high emphasis on this - since the success of our members is our own success. The shuffeling algorithms of our partners are not 'crackable' or 'hackable' and even in the case of Absolute - the abuse did not come from a hacker - but from someone operating from the inside.

You find a lot of fishy play online - but this does not mean something is "rigged" even if on some days you could swear it was. After a while you learn to love the fish who make these kinds of moves.

*** I would recommend to simply clear the Mansion bonus - this will net you another $100 and whatever profits you make in the meantime as well as giving you valuable experience (In the first 1-2 months 99% of your attention should not be on gaining more money but on perfecting your game and getting rid of leaks). After you have cleared the bonus you can still cash it out and transfer it to a site which is more of your liking.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Thanks