ge5terne's videos - feedback

• gaijin69
      gaijin69
      Gold
      Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to write this (if not, then please, move it to where it belongs - German section maybe?) but I'd like to very shortly comment on ge5sterne's videos and their content, and it would be great if the coach could read this.

Ge5sterne, you're awesome! Really. I'm a member of the Polish PS community but it's your videos that I like most. They're always full of action, great insight and helpful tips, and additionally, you're able to convey your knowledge in a very...hmmm..user-friendly way ;)

So keep up the good work, mate, and rock on :D
  • 3 replies
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      great to here you like his videos so much
      I'm pretty sure someone will link him to this thread :)
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for your kind compliments! :)

I hope I can live up to your positive feedback in future releases as well!

Best regards
      Alex
    • wnbMG
      wnbMG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gaijin69
      Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to write this (if not, then please, move it to where it belongs - German section maybe?) but I'd like to very shortly comment on ge5sterne's videos and their content, and it would be great if the coach could read this.

Ge5sterne, you're awesome! Really. I'm a member of the Polish PS community but it's your videos that I like most. They're always full of action, great insight and helpful tips, and additionally, you're able to convey your knowledge in a very...hmmm..user-friendly way ;)

So keep up the good work, mate, and rock on :D
      +1 :D