fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.10, fold, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.25) J:heart: 3:spade: 6:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

TURN ($0.65) J:heart: 3:spade: 6:diamond: 9:heart:

Hero bets $0.40, BTN raises to $1, Hero raises to $9.70 (AI), BTN folds

Hero shows J:diamond: Q:spade:

Hero wins $2.52

Stats: 47/20/6.0 in 15 hands

I normally would have raised pf, but I was distracted with other tables...

On the flop I c/c to let him bet, donks do this a lot in limped pots vs blinds. A c/r would only leave Jx and better, so I just called.

Since on the turn it's possible he got some draw, and I don't want him to CBH a J, 6 or 9, so I DBed. I didn't respect his raise because my line looks like a bluff, and he has a small stack so I don't mind if he calls my 3bet. I 3betted him because he could have draws, and he'd still call with Jx. I also didn't want to call another bet on the river.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tosh5457,

Preflop: You can easily even isolate here vs BTN but obviously ain't a must.

As played
      Flop: I'd still donk myself here and avoid the question-like play here if we are ahead or not. :D He is definitely loose enough to pay us with a lot of hands.

As played
      Turn: Well, obviously he is an aggressive player. But be real, this is just a freeplay pot. :D Is it really worth to fight over it? But of course it ain't a huge problem even to go broke here. Most likely if I'd plan to continue then I'd also 3bet and get it in than let him catch a free card. Nice hand!

Best regards.