SB bets $1.10, Hero calls $1.10

steal from SB 86
      fold to resteal 69
      cbet 90
      cbet turn 53
      wtsd 40

Have seen him squeezing with KQ and A5s

2.1K hands

I don't 3bet him, because I don't want to isolate against better range, have position, easily beat his steal range.

He bluffs on flop and gives up turn a lot, but don't know if this player is floatable, becayse he goeas to a showdown a lot. So don't know what plan would be there.

But now on flop he cbets of course - maybe I shoud raise for protection? Because my pair is very vulnerable. If he pushes I will have to fold, but he could easily push with draw. So probably call is better to llet him bluff.

Turn - just check to induce bluff on river. He is not calling with worse if I bet.

River - have to call I guess, since I didn't show any strength earlier.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Shove is pf profitable that spot with A6s, since he would b/f some better hands like A7-A9 and he may also raise/fold 22-55, but if you want to play postflop then call is also fine.
      Can´t really fold your pair, so flop call should be standard and then give up if he barrels turn. Not sure about raise/folding. I would rather take that spot tp or draw that I´m comfortable raise/calling rather hand that has showdown value.

Turn you likely can´t bet for value, so I´m fine checking it down. Don´t think he would bluff that often on the river, but if you think he may bluff some strange spots then call with pair is definitely reasonable.