Can't I have 2 active bonus?

• Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      PartyPoker offered a reload bonus, so I deposited using the bonus code. But that bonus is suspended, the only active one is the pokerstrategy's. Can't I have 2 active bonus? And can't I suspend one temporarily to get the other?
  • 10 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      You can indeed only have one active bonus at any one time.

With any bonus except the PokerStrategy Free50, you can swap between bonuses but unfortunately not with the starting capital.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      You can indeed only have one active bonus at any one time.

With any bonus except the PokerStrategy Free50, you can swap between bonuses but unfortunately not with the starting capital.

Regards,
      Richard
      Hmm and how do I swap between bonuses? And the other bonus will still stay there right?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      You go to account->bonuses->active bonus-> click on the inactive bonus you wish to use and then activate in the pop up window and your other bonus will become inactive but stay until youactivate again or it expires
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      You go to account->bonuses->active bonus-> click on the inactive bonus you wish to use and then activate in the pop up window and your other bonus will become inactive but stay until youactivate again or it expires
      There's no button to activate the bonus.

When I click on 'More Details' on the 2nd bonus:

• IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Tosh,

Have you tried to contact customer support and ask regarding your options?

Ingrid
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Tosh,

Ingrid
      Do you mean PartyPoker costumer support? There is a problem with their number, it has 10 digits where in Portugal we can only phone to 9 digits phones.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tosh5457
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Tosh,

Ingrid
      Do you mean PartyPoker costumer support? There is a problem with their number, it has 10 digits where in Portugal we can only phone to 9 digits phones.
      Hey Tosh5457, you can contact Party's support directly by clicking on the link below:

PartyPoker: Contact Us.

Let me know if you need anything else. Take it easy.
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Platinum
      I asked this question some time ago too. U can swap between two bonuses but unfortunatelly only when u already cleared your first deposit bonus.
    • datalogg
      datalogg
      Bronze
      I was able to swap before completing the first bonus. However, another strange thing happened to me..

I had the 25BONUSCHIPS bonus enabled, which is valid for 25 days more. Then one day 10$ were added to my account from the PS10CASH bonus (is this bonus from this site?) and it said I had 5 months to clear them.
      I had the option to activate the 2nd bonus but I got a message that the 1st one would be stopped (possibly forfeited forever, it didn't clarify that). So I continued playing for the first one, leaving the second inactive. I was thinking that I will have 4 more months to clear it after I finished with the first.

Today (after 2-3 days), I noticed that the 10$ were removed from my balance. The 2nd bonus can now be found only at the bonus history tab and its status is "Exhausted".

Why? Was the bonus foreited atomatically because I didn't enable it in 2-3 days time? Does this happen at PartyPoker?

edit: I made a mistake at calculations. The 10$ are still in my balance and actually moved from restricted to available... :D :D It's like I completed the bonus... :D :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Glad to it worked out well datalogg :) let us know if you need further help with this.

Good luck at the tables
      Ingrid