NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($7.23)
      BB ($14.98)
      UTG ($25)
      UTG+1 ($47.10)
      CO ($15.38)
      Hero ($45.98)

Dealt to Hero K:club: K:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $1, fold, Hero raises to $3.50, fold, fold, UTG+1 raises to $10.25, Hero calls $6.75

FLOP ($20.85) 6:heart: 8:spade: T:heart:

UTG+1 bets $9.73, Hero calls $9.73

TURN ($40.31) 6:heart: 8:spade: T:heart: 7:club:

UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $26 (AI), UTG+1 calls $26

RIVER ($92.31) 6:heart: 8:spade: T:heart: 7:club: 7:diamond:

UTG+1 shows Q:heart: Q:spade:
      (Pre 19%, Flop 15.1%, Turn 9.1%)

Hero shows K:club: K:diamond:
      (Pre 81%, Flop 84.9%, Turn 90.9%)

Hero wins $88.31

Hey guys here it is. Get 4betted by a tightish (but not extreme tight) regular with a 4% 4bet range. I decided to simply flat and not move AI to keep queens, jacks, and maybe AK there, and play some postflop since I believe I can anihilate most regs on my limit postflop.
      He also have low AF and Afq.

The flop is nice for me, letting JJ and QQ think they have the best hand here often enough. I just call, hoping him to think I'm once again trying to bluff him out of the pot later on with AK or a low pp, and hoping that a Q or an A doesn't show up (his range was something like ((TT+)) (JJ+) QQ+ AK to me)
      On the turn he checks, and I think this is typically trying to induce my bluff, willing to call with his whole range, so I let him bluffcatch me.

Any way I can improve my winrate in such situations?

GL on tables!
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      As long if you don´t fold kings that spot I think it is standard.
      I´d personally would shove flop, since I don´t think AK would shove on blank river and if he has QQ/JJ he would also b/c that spot.
    • DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      Don't you think JJ might bet/fold on that flop sometimes against another reg in a 4bet pot?
      But your line have the advantage of not letting A, Q or J coming in on the turn, and this might effectively have a higher EV than keeping JJ 100% of the time in here.

TY Kaitz!
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DoigteurFou
      Don't you think JJ might bet/fold on that flop sometimes against another reg in a 4bet pot?
      Since you´re deep he might, but I don´t think he would 4-bet that spot JJ and then going to b/f overpair on drawy board.