This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hand history

• 3 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Kopas

After a quick googling I could not find anywhere to pruchase the hand histories from 888. All I could find were hand grabbers or dataminers.

Regards

Thazar
    • kopas27
      kopas27
      Bronze
      Thanks Thazar, can You also tell me, is datamining allowed on poker888? I have read few threads below that it is, so can I use hand grabber legal?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi kopas27,

It always pays to check the latest situation via the 888poker website or better still contacting their support team (get a reference name) as the situation can change from time to time.

As far as I know, 888poker hadn't outlawed it as such, but all poker rooms do frown on such datamining activities and several have already taken action, so like I say the situation may change.
      In addition, it's been a few months, since I played regularly there so again best to check with their own support team before proceeding.

Best regards,

Bart