This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH busted draw->bluff

• wnbMG
      wnbMG
      Bronze
      opponent unknown
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($6.85)
      Hero ($10.15)
      BTN ($10.29)

Dealt to Hero 8:club: A:club:

BTN raises to $0.25, fold, Hero raises to $0.75, BTN calls $0.50

FLOP ($1.55) 4:club: T:spade: 5:club:

Hero bets $1, BTN calls $1

TURN ($3.55) 4:club: T:spade: 5:club: 2:heart:

Hero bets $2, BTN calls $2

RIVER ($7.55) 4:club: T:spade: 5:club: 2:heart: 5:heart:

Hero bets $6.40 (AI), BTN calls $6.40

BTN shows 6:diamond: 6:club:
      (Pre 54%, Flop 49.1%, Turn 68.2%)

Hero shows 8:club: A:club:
      (Pre 46%, Flop 50.9%, Turn 31.8%)

BTN wins $19
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wnbMG,

Preflop: Guess I'd still 3bet 4x his almost a min-raise.
      Postflop: Well, obviously your line is fine till river. But I don't understand on river anymore what you trying to make to fold? I mean do you even have any reads that he is capable of folding his PP/Pair here his your shove? That's the only hope we have it here. Although if we don't then I'd rather Check/Fold the river than ship it vs unknown who might easily even be capable of Calling with any pair/PP.

Best regards.
    • wnbMG
      wnbMG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello wnbMG,

Preflop: Guess I'd still 3bet 4x his almost a min-raise.
      Postflop: Well, obviously your line is fine till river. But I don't understand on river anymore what you trying to make to fold? I mean do you even have any reads that he is capable of folding his PP/Pair here his your shove? That's the only hope we have it here. Although if we don't then I'd rather Check/Fold the river than ship it vs unknown who might easily even be capable of Calling with any pair/PP.

Best regards.
      I think normal player would fold JJ, and any teen because I represent AA,KK, dont I? What do you think, better just c/f?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, but do you have the reads? :) I doubt that those players are able to fold them on that limit unless you have seen that yourself.