cant play the freeroll

• liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      I have registered at poker 770 with nickname Ibeatliwu through pokerstrategy.com. And I could play daily pokerstrategy freerolls etc. However, despite I deposited and played for real money, I haven't got any pokerstrategy pts nor can I play pokerstrategy's depositors Freeroll. I wonder what happened.
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by liguolong
      I have registered at poker 770 with nickname Ibeatliwu through pokerstrategy.com. And I could play daily pokerstrategy freerolls etc. However, despite I deposited and played for real money, I haven't got any pokerstrategy pts nor can I play pokerstrategy's depositors Freeroll. I wonder what happened.
      Hi there liguolong,

The daily freeroll is available for all our tracked members to participate :)

We can only recognise a tracked account once that account has begun to receive StrategyPoints.

Since you've never received StrategyPoints on Poker770, we can't be sure whether you're tracked or not. In such cases, we'd advise you to contact the poker room customer support and ask them to confirm whether or not your account is affiliated to PokerStrategy.com.

Let me know what they say
      Ingrid
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      I have contacted poker770 and they said that I am tracked. But I couldn't play the freeroll because I haven't satisfied the income requirement. However, on the front page of pokerstrategy.com I see $2,000 Bonus + VIP system next to poker 770 on the place where it shows how many strategy points I got from each site.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I have contacted poker770 and they said that I am tracked. But I couldn't play the freeroll because I haven't satisfied the income requirement. However, on the front page of pokerstrategy.com I see $2,000 Bonus + VIP system next to poker 770 on the place where it shows how many strategy points I got from each site.
      Thank you for posting an update here liguolong, however I'm unsure what to advise you as I still can't see any StrategyPoints coming in from you. When did you start to play, what did you say?

Ingrid
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      I started playing on poker 770 a few months ago after Full tilt poker was shut down with 7.7 dollars I got for free. However, I lost those money very fast. I made a deposit on 18-09 and played 2 10+0.5 HUSNG on the same day. I played one more today.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I started playing on poker 770 a few months ago after Full tilt poker was shut down with 7.7 dollars I got for free. However, I lost those money very fast. I made a deposit on 18-09 and played 2 10+0.5 HUSNG on the same day. I played one more today.
      That's weird. If your account is tracked via PokerStrategy.com, you should have been receiving StrategyPoints. Can you drop us a ticket and we'll look into it for you?

Ingrid