Not receiving strategy points from pokerstars

• MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      Not receiving strategy points from pokerstars

Havnt received strategy points from pokerstars last 10 days or so even though i did play 4 of the days or so. It also says that only last 2 days havnt been updated yet.
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi Mathnes,

I have flagged your issue with our Head-admin team and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a great weekend,

Gary

EDIT: I have moved your thread from feedback and suggestions to is more appropriate home in the PokerStars section.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey MathhNes,

I'm checking this for you. Will be back with more information tomorrow.

happy weekend
      Ingrid
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hey Mathhnes,

Does the situation described in this thread apply to you?

Originally posted by MarcPS
      Originally posted by miljonszalie
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      Has pokerstars confirmed that your account is tracked through pokerstrategy.com? In addition, did you ever have more than one account at Pokerstars? Just some quick question to determine what the problem could be.

I'd like to suggest to send a ticket to support as they will be able to get into this deeper. As a moderator I can only try and help with the information I have.

All the best,

NIVEKii
      Thanks NIVEKii! :)

Actually YES - I had one account on stars be4 this, but I didnt make any deposits and created it only for coachings (and yes I didnt enter the marketing code in this one). then I forgot about this account and didnt use this stars account for abt 6 months. Then I created a new stars account but this time I entered a marketing code (strategy-en) and also made a deposit. then stars sent me an e-mail that I have 2 accounts and that it's not allowed, and they will just close 1st one account (that one where I didnt make deposit and didnt enter marketing code). and after that my 2nd account stayed alive and I kept (and still do) playing on it and received SPs for abt 1st 3 months, then I just stopped to receive them.
      Generally speaking, if you've had a Stars account in the past, they reserve the right to untrack you at any point if that original account wasn't tracke.d

We're in contact with PokerStars about the general issue of untracking (although not the one pertaining to your account, which is a prima facie case of an account being untracked because an original account wasn't tracked) but are unlikely to be able to achieve much here.

You might also consider contacting them and asking them to review your account for a security flag and seeing what you can do to resolve this. In the end though, their decision is final in such cases.

Best,

Marc
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      @MarcPS

Yes i have actually had 2 accounts but i never deposited on the first one and after contacting their support they allowed me to create a second account and get it tracked through pokerstrategy. Damn it. Would you recommend me to contact their support and ask if they can undo their decision to "untrack" me through you? I guess i'll just have to stop playing on stars then and purchase gold here on pokerstrategy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MathhNes
      @MarcPS

Yes i have actually had 2 accounts but i never deposited on the first one and after contacting their support they allowed me to create a second account and get it tracked through pokerstrategy. Damn it. Would you recommend me to contact their support and ask if they can undo their decision to "untrack" me through you? I guess i'll just have to stop playing on stars then and purchase gold here on pokerstrategy
      Hi MathhNes ,

As Marc mentioned it earlier, there is not much we can do here.

I would suggest you to contact the poker room and refer the problem to their customer support. It's likely that they will make their decision player by player case. Which means they will take a good look at both of your accounts and decide if they would re-track you to your other account.

We normally have 1% chance achieving anything here, so would rather suggest that the user does it and the request is coming from your side.

Please keep me updated (you also know my skype)

Ingrid

ps: I will have more news for you tomorrow regarding community tool as well.

also:

• matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      This is a lost cause. Pokerstars mistreat pokerstrategists.

They're a bunch of assh*les if you ask me.