Fl 5 Card Draw Action

• 3 replies
    • Systemrock
      Systemrock
      Bronze
      Hi Can anyone tell me what sites apart from Pokerstars offer FL 5 card draw please? Many Thanks Anthony

+1
    • EricCurtman
      EricCurtman
      Bronze
      Hey,

first of all. Sry for my english.

24hPoker,EuroPoker and Betfair offer 5CD.
      But i don´t know something about the Traffic.
      I-Poker-Rooms like Bet365,Titan or MansionPoker don´t any 5CD.
    • EvGalois
      EvGalois
      Bronze
      Hello!

I would say you can find some 5CD-traffic for Fixed Limit on IPN/Boss that is the site PokerHeaven (St. Minver) and on the Ongame network: i.e. Europoker, Bwin and Betfair.
      I have looked at Merge through the "Gamefinder" on PokerScout.com (Playersonly I guess?) and seen there is some action but only one table at $1-$2.
      A network that has not been mentioned that has 5CD is Microgaming (Unibet/Ladbrokes). I think the structure is antes there but there is hardly much action there.

I have been trying to start up tables for some $2-$4, $3-$6 on Boss but it is tough and I have faced numerous hit and runners but we do get ring-action after some time. Typically you will find at least one or two $1-$2 tables going on both these networks.
      Would be really nice if more people could try to sit at various limits (market making!) to try to get some tables going. It is the best we can do for these networks when the US-players are gone (since that obviously hurt this game a lot).