TaF transfer to PartyPoker or Full Tilt?

• 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello davis08,

Currently we can only pay out to Mansion Poker, Titan Poker or PartyPoker, and you need a real money account tracked to PokerStrategy on one of the sites.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • JanSlag
      JanSlag
      Bronze
      Why 'can' you only do this ? you can pay me rakeback on FT.. why not my TAF money ?
      So if I already have accounts on all of those sites you CAN pay to but they are not registered by PokerStrategy.. I geuss that means I refer friends for nothing ? because there is no way I can get my money ?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello JanSlag,

The problem is that Full Tilt doesn't allow this kind of transfer.

It may be poosible to retrack your Titan account to our site, please follow the instructions on this page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/24

In case, it's unsuccessful, please contact us again (via the ticket system) sothat we can find a solution for you.

Good luck at the tables!
      thunderbird56
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hmmmm,
      I have a retracked pokerstrategy account to Titan (with the PSVIP code), with not a single SP generated from it - if you send me my TAF bonus there, do i need to play or deposit there to be able to withdraw it ?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      If your Titan account is tracked to our site successfully, you can collect StrategyPoints playing there.

According to TitanPoker's conditions, you have to deposit to register a withdrawal method.

Good luck at the tables!
      thunderbird56
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thank you!
      So just to be clear, all i need to withdraw is to deposit and then withdraw it all ?
      I dont need making any titan points?