[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH - Cbet on this flop?

• 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tosh5457,

As I said in early post that there are many different ways to play this kind of spots. Although the board ain't something like it always hardly hits the opponents range. I mean still the guy is only going to continue with broadways which hit either the K or just have the FD. He is going to fold a lot weaker pairs/PPs. So for that given reason while we even don't know the opponent then CBet/Folding in this spot is totally fine. Although of course on this kind of board the problem is that we are less likely to hit our backdoors. Which I would usually prefer to search for.

Best regards.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tosh5457,

As I said in early post that there are many different ways to play this kind of spots. Although the board ain't something like it always hardly hits the opponents range. I mean still the guy is only going to continue with broadways which hit either the K or just have the FD. He is going to fold a lot weaker pairs/PPs. So for that given reason while we even don't know the opponent then CBet/Folding in this spot is totally fine. Although of course on this kind of board the problem is that we are less likely to hit our backdoors. Which I would usually prefer to search for.

Best regards.
      Ok, got it, thanks :D