This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH - Cbet on this flop?

• 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tosh5457,

As I said in early post that there are many different ways to play this kind of spots. Although the board ain't something like it always hardly hits the opponents range. I mean still the guy is only going to continue with broadways which hit either the K or just have the FD. He is going to fold a lot weaker pairs/PPs. So for that given reason while we even don't know the opponent then CBet/Folding in this spot is totally fine. Although of course on this kind of board the problem is that we are less likely to hit our backdoors. Which I would usually prefer to search for.

Best regards.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tosh5457,

As I said in early post that there are many different ways to play this kind of spots. Although the board ain't something like it always hardly hits the opponents range. I mean still the guy is only going to continue with broadways which hit either the K or just have the FD. He is going to fold a lot weaker pairs/PPs. So for that given reason while we even don't know the opponent then CBet/Folding in this spot is totally fine. Although of course on this kind of board the problem is that we are less likely to hit our backdoors. Which I would usually prefer to search for.

Best regards.
      Ok, got it, thanks :D