Online Questions

• Platinumfrown
      Platinumfrown
      Bronze
      As far poker goes im no amateur, but online is another story.

Im going to ask a few questions in this thread so if anyone could answer them that would be awesome.

First off,

Can i deposit from 2 seperate bank accounts in to the same online account, i play on 888 poker?

I'd like to do this as my bank does no allow instant banking methods. And i wanted to use one of my friends accounts and just give him cash at the same time :) ..
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Platinumfrown,

As far as I know, you are not allowed to use third party credit card to deposit with. This is strictly forbidden by every company but feel free to check this with the poker room customer support. :)

Hope you'll enjoy playing at 888 Poker.

Ingrid
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Platinumfrown,

As Ingrid said its almost certain that you wont be allowed to deposit from your friends account and doing so could cause the room to ask questions about your account and put it at risk so i would strongly advise against it.

And when you say about using your friends account this is also against online poker rooms terms and doing this will put both of your accounts at risk of closure and funds being seized by the room

Join a new bank imo :) where are you from btw is it the same with all banks in your country or?

Regards
      Carl
    • Platinumfrown
      Platinumfrown
      Bronze
      Australia, im with a building society so blagh. I need to know more about my bank etc so I guess i will.

I deposited $200 exactly at month ago. got it up to $600 and then lost it all in NL50 HU. Bad bad idea.

WHen i get home from work i just wanted to gamble so i'm not really playing any sort of game.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      wow. made it upto $600 bucks? Good job mate :)

At least you know you can do it again, yeah? whats your plan now?