Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.90)
      BB ($10.29)
      UTG ($10)
      UTG+1 ($5.74)
      Hero ($18.74)
      BTN ($10)

villain 33/5, not really sure how strong his range is when he min 3bets, but i dont think i like my flop raise. better to call for pot control? on one hand im crushed by QQ+ on the other i think i need to protect against overs.

Dealt to Hero J:spade: J:club:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, BB raises to $0.80, fold, Hero calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.75) 7:diamond: 5:spade: 4:heart:

BB bets $0.60, Hero raises to $1.60, BB calls $1

TURN ($4.95) 7:diamond: 5:spade: 4:heart: J:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $3.30, BB raises to $7.89 (AI), Hero calls $4.59

RIVER ($20.73) 7:diamond: 5:spade: 4:heart: J:heart: T:diamond:
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dannywratten,

Yeah, again the problem where you just isolate yourself against strong overpairs. Rather play for pot control and Call and reevaluate it on turn. But well, as you hit your miracle card again, not much to comment. :D

Best regards.
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello dannywratten,

Yeah, again the problem where you just isolate yourself against strong overpairs. Rather play for pot control and Call and reevaluate it on turn. But well, as you hit your miracle card again, not much to comment. :D

Best regards.
      Yes i was thinking along that line, but unsure if the situation was any different in a 3bet pot.. I figured against this fish he could call with worse, maybe even go crazy w/ AK, also i would have a hard time folding as he had fairly high WTS & showed a few very questionable hands.. This time he showed AJo, but i still feel i played it bad