Freeroll details
      • Name: PokerStrategy $10,000 Depositor Freeroll
      • Freeroll starts: October 9, 15:00 GMT
      • Registration starts: October 7, 14:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000
      • Starting stack: 3,000 chips
      • Blinds increase: every 10 minutes

How can I take part?
      1. You need a Ladbrokes Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.
      2. Deposit at least $20/£10/€10 between between September 25, 00:00 GMT and October 9, 12:00 GMT.
      3. You will automatically be registered to play in the freeroll.

Important: If you make your deposit by October 7, 00:00 GMT, you will be automatically registered with 2,000 extra starting chips.

Where can I find the freeroll? Open your Ladbrokes Poker lobby and go to Tournaments -> Affiliate/Partner.

Does it have to be my first deposit? No. The deposit simply needs to be made between September 25, 00:00 GMT and October 9, 12:00 GMT.

Added value: €60 tournament tickets for top 10 finishers
      Ladbrokes Poker On top of the $10,000 in cash, you can also get your hands on one of the 10 tournament tickets worth €55+€5.

These tickets are valid for 30 days from the issue date, and you can use them for any €55+€5 tournaments, e.g. the €20,000 GTD REBUY or any of the daily €5,000 GTD TURBOs.

In order to win one of these tournament tickets, you need to take part in our exclusive freeroll and finish in the top 10.

• 44 replies
    • pokeraras
      pokeraras
      Bronze
      Is it allowed to "abuse" these 10k and 1k freerools?

I mean, there are so many depositor freerolls. PS member can deposit to a room only to join the freeroll, then withdraw a day after the freeroll. Repeat on another room (or next week for this room for next 1k freerool)

Or Am I missing something? Is there any restriction? :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokeraras
      Is it allowed to "abuse" these 10k and 1k freerools?

I mean, there are so many depositor freerolls. PS member can deposit to a room only to join the freeroll, then withdraw a day after the freeroll. Repeat on another room (or next week for this room for next 1k freerool)

Or Am I missing something? Is there any restriction? :)
      Hi pokeraras,

You are free to join any of our exclusive freerolls if you fulfill the requirements. The tournament winnings are credited to your balance and are available for you to withdraw. The only restriction could be is with your deposit method and ID check since you would request to withdraw immediately after depositing/winning a tournament.

- depending on which payment method you choose
      - ID check

I also asked our key account manager and will be back with more information in a bit :)

Ingrid

ps: registering via PokerStrategy.com in all our poker room partners/playing exclusive tournaments are not a bad idea, but is this your poker career goal?
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      :)

Ingrid, I just wondering how can PS provide so many big freerolls. No one can do like this. NOT EVEN CLOSE! :f_p:

ps: registering via PokerStrategy.com in all our poker room partners/playing exclusive tournaments are not a bad idea, but is this your poker career goal?

Obviously not.
      The POKER770 10k freeroll ad last week made me sign up.... but I did not playing. I'm suck at time management :f_mad:
      BTW, god karma paying back to me because I double up my poker770 roll in 1 week by playing my usual cash game :f_p:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      :)

Ingrid, I just wondering how can PS provide so many big freerolls. No one can do like this. NOT EVEN CLOSE! :f_p:

Obviously not.
      The POKER770 10k freeroll ad last week made me sign up.... but I did not playing. I'm suck at time management :f_mad:
      BTW, god karma paying back to me because I double up my poker770 roll in 1 week by playing my usual cash game :f_p:
      Due to successful players such as you, we are a strong partner for online poker sites and can effectively negotiate the best deals for our members. For you this means attractive bonuses, tournaments and free starting capitals. :D

Good job on doubling up your Poker770 roll! Where else are you playing tracked and which game type will you stick to?

Im stuck between 6max and HU!
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Is it allowed to "abuse" these 10k and 1k freerools? I mean, there are so many depositor freerolls. PS member can deposit to a room only to join the freeroll, then withdraw a day after the freeroll. Repeat on another room (or next week for this room for next 1k freerool) Or Am I missing something? Is there any restriction? smile

+1

cashed 50$ in the William hill and poker770 free roll each :D
      finished in 146th place in titan (100 places gets paid) :P

PS: Also don't miss the couple of 2.5k depositors free rolls and 1k weekly depositors that the room offers :D :D

They are all a good boost to our BR :)
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      The min-deposit is 20$ through neteller :facepalm:
    • TheKingway
      TheKingway
      Bronze
      is today the last day to deposit and get 2000 chips extra?
    • Paakjis
      Paakjis
      Bronze
      wtf!????

Two days earlier in announcement wasn't said need to deposit 20$/10 eur or 10 pounds, but just need to deposit 10 $ and so I did, so that means that I cant play in this tournament??? cmon its not fair!!!
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Paakjis
      wtf!????

Two days earlier in announcement wasn't said need to deposit 20$/10 eur or 10 pounds, but just need to deposit 10 $ and so I did, so that means that I cant play in this tournament??? cmon its not fair!!!
      Hi Paakjis, I answered your query in a new ticket. To view the ticket click here.

If you need anything else let me know by replying to the ticket.

Take it easy.
    • StrategyLofthouse
      StrategyLofthouse
      Bronze
      Has the deadline for the 2,000 extra starting chips expired now that it is October 7th ?
      or do we have until midnight tonight to deposit ?
    • QKK10
      QKK10
      Bronze
      i registered account and deposite today. how long will i get ticket.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StrategyLofthouse
      Has the deadline for the 2,000 extra starting chips expired now that it is October 7th ?
      Hi there,

2. Deposit at least $20/£10/€10 between between September 25, 00:00 GMT and October 9, 12:00 GMT.

Does it have to be my first deposit?
      No. The deposit simply needs to be made between September 25, 00:00 GMT and October 9, 12:00 GMT.

Was this helpful?
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by QKK10
      i registered account and deposite today. how long will i get ticket.
      Please contact customer support QKK10 in order to check if you're eligible for the ticket and when it will be issued on your account :)

Thanks a lot
      Ingrid
    • mrjst
      mrjst
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StrategyLofthouse
      same question. So if i deposit tonight (before midnight) do i still recieve extra starting chips or no?

Cheers
    • adambha
      adambha
      Bronze
      I just deposited and an I'm registered already, nice work poker strategy
    • adambha
      adambha
      Bronze
      and i get extra starting chips? cool lol
    • pikeyjoe
      pikeyjoe
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I registered with a new account and deposited in time for the extra starting chips but I can't even register for the tournament and Ladrokes are not being too helpful.
      I would appreciate any help.
      Thanks,
      Joe
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pikeyjoe
      Hi,
      I registered with a new account and deposited in time for the extra starting chips but I can't even register for the tournament and Ladrokes are not being too helpful.
      I would appreciate any help.
      Thanks,
      Joe
      Hi pikeyjoe,

Welcome to our community!

What did Ladbrokes tell you?

Ingrid
    • MaxMad
      MaxMad
      Bronze
      Hello Ingrid,

Same problem @ hungarian forum...

The Ladbrokes told that the users needed to contact us, because this is an invitational tournament...

Greetings from the hungarian community,

Max