BB ($4.06)
      UTG ($3.66)
      UTG+1 ($1.78)
      UTG+2 ($7.72)
      MP1 ($4)
      Hero ($4.29)
      BTN ($6.13)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: A:club:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.04, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, BTN calls $0.20, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.16

FLOP ($0.66) 3:club: 3:diamond: Q:club:

UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $0.48, BTN calls $0.48, UTG+1 folds

TURN ($1.62) 3:club: 3:diamond: Q:club: 6:club:

Hero bets $1, BTN raises to $5.45 (AI), Hero???

how should i continue in this situation? is it obvious he has a flush here? i doubt he would have flat called with QQ and although he is playing 73/18 over 124 hands i doubt a 3 is in his range. pocket 66 are possible but i'm not so sure. his AF = 3.2 .....
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

Well, yeah. That's kinda sick I would say. His line is really towards made flush I'd say. Doubt that he would even overplay is TP type of hands in this spot. While we have the A then he can't have it either a hand like AQ. For that given reason I might even be inclined to Bet/Fold unless I know more about him. Your equity ain't gonna be very good here while you still have a lot of your stack left and too much to Call.

Best regards.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      yea the hand felt reeeally dodgey. my mouse was on the fold button for ages but i just couldn't believe it - he's so wide and so aggressive i just made the call and he turned over JA wit the J :club: . i really need to get used to folding in these spots it's so obvious i'm beaten but i continue to stay married to the hand i'ts my biggest leak so far. :f_frown:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      yea the hand felt reeeally dodgey. my mouse was on the fold button for ages but i just couldn't believe it - he's so wide and so aggressive i just made the call and he turned over JA wit the J :club: . i really need to get used to folding in these spots it's so obvious i'm beaten but i continue to stay married to the hand i'ts my biggest leak so far. :f_frown:
      Well, I am not saying it's wrong. :) Against rather loose opponent we can still even see Qx type of hands him playing this way. But for that we also need at least some reads. :> Usually in those spots when I do the calls is rather I would do it against loose opponent like this one rather than tight one.
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      If he's a LAG as you said then he could easily played QJ/QT with J :club: T:club: and it's a call. A read here drastically changes the range.