NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($0)
      BB ($44.69)
      UTG ($25.42)
      UTG+1 ($4)
      Hero ($20.60)
      BTN ($43.51)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: J:heart:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, fold, BB raises to $2, Hero calls $1.40

FLOP ($4) 2:club: 2:spade: 5:spade:

BB bets $2.60, Hero calls $2.60

TURN ($9.20) 2:club: 2:spade: 5:spade: Q:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $4.40, BB raises to $9, Hero calls $4.60

RIVER ($27.20) 2:club: 2:spade: 5:spade: Q:heart: 6:heart:

BB bets $31.09 (AI), Hero calls $7 (AI)

17/14/3.3
      3bet vs steal in BB 13
      cbet 74
      cbet turn 56 (9)
      hands 698

On turn this is perfect card for him to 2nd barrel but he decided to give up. I don't believe he has Q so I bet and it might easily look that I am floating. Now he decides to raise - I think - he thinks I am floating, so he raises, so I can call.
      But if he is smart he could c/r for value as well with made hand - because he is almost guarantied that I will float if he checks, and if he bets himself, he will force weak hands to fold.

Now on river - if I didn't believe he has Q, I had to call I guess, but I guess this is a fold, because if his bluff didn't work on turn, he should give up. Only one reason to call - to see what does he have and take a note. But its litte bit expensive - still 30 BBs when we know we are 99% beat.

So the conclusion would be - no need to bet turn, becuase I turn my hand into a bluff? If I know that he could try to rebluff me then ok to bet turn.

What do you think about my thinkingss? :)
  • 3 replies
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      You think to much. Turn is bad card for you. If you expect him to check/r check turn and you still have showdown value so why turn your hand in bluff ?
    • Strongsl
      Strongsl
      Bronze
      If he is agressive and capable of this kind of bluffs, simply do not bet =) besides that, u can induce some bluffs on river. he might put u on low pocker pairs or flush draw.

after check/raise turn u are dead. I would fold there.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d rather raise flop and play for stacks than call flop and then b/f that turn card
      Prefer b/f turn to get value from medium pp-s that he would c/cb and I think he would take that line with AQ/KQ or QQ-AA.
      If you don´t want to b/f turn you can always just check behind and then call river bet.