$4.20
      UTG2:
      $2.60
      MP1:
      $2.05
      MP2:
      $0.60

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, J.
      3 folds, MP3 raises to $0.07, CO folds, Hero calls $0.07, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.17) J, 2, 3 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12.

Turn: ($0.41) 5 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.21, Hero calls $0.21.

River: ($0.83) K (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $0.83.

Results follow:

MP3 shows a pair of jacks(Qs Js).

Hero shows a pair of jacks(Ah Jc).

Hero wins with a pair of jacks(Ah Jc).
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Preflop: I don't like cold calling with AJo. You miss so many flops and have to fold to cbets. You have position though so it may be justified by that.

Flop: You flop TPTK and your hand looks nice. When he cbets into you it looks like normal cbet. You're both deep here so I wouldn't play TPTK for stack. Cold calling looks fine. If no :heart: or T or lower comes we want to build the pot on later streets.

Turn: Is actually not so bad card for us because we have nut FD and still TPTK. When he bets 1/2 pot I would raise here to $0,65. If he raises us we're in ugly position. He might call with TT-77 or some weaker J or some K :heart: x or Q :heart: x.
      I don't see anything wrong with just cold calling since we still have the position and our calling on two streets indicates strength.

River: We beat only QJ and JT, so betting is out of question in my opinion. The question is also what would we do if he bets here like 2/3 pot? I think we don't beat anything here and folding would be the best option.

I would play raise on the turn, so you see where are you. At the same time you go for pot control if he calls you and checks on the river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello sebsejr,

Preflop: Well, being 200BB deep it will be pretty hard for us to play the hand if we ain't good postflop. We might also do a lot of mistakes postflop. For those given reason I might even rather avoid Calling here but of course it ain't wrong if you know how you gonna overplay your opponent. Also if you consider him opening with rather wider range and weaker Ax hands.

As played
      Postflop: Well, I doubt that I would play it any differently. Being 200BB deep it will we could of course even raise the turn. Although it would become problematic if the opponent decides to come over the top and 3bet us. :( For that given reason your passive play is totally fine as well.

Best regards.