$1.28
      MP1:
      $2.00
      MP2:
      $2.23
      MP3:
      $1.93

Preflop: Hero is BU with 4, 5.
      UTG2 raises to $0.04, 3 folds, CO calls $0.04, Hero calls $0.04, SB calls $0.03, BB calls $0.02.

Flop: ($0.2) 5, K, 3 (5 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.12, UTG2 calls $0.12, CO raises to $0.24, Hero calls $0.24, SB folds, BB calls $0.12, UTG2 folds.

Turn: ($1.04) Q (3 players)
      BB checks, CO bets $2.68, Hero calls $2.68, BB folds.

River: ($6.4) 9 (2 players)

Final Pot: $6.4.

Results follow:
      Hero shows a flush, king high(4 5).
      CO shows a pair of kings(K A).
      Hero wins with a flush, king high(4 5).
  • 3 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      WOW...so overplayed.

Preflop: With so many people in the pot we should only hope to flop nuts or give up. I don't like your play here, since we can expect SB and BB to join us. Just fold it preflop.

Flop: 5 players saw the limped flop. BB donks into 4 people so we can expect him to have something. UTG can have FD and CO definitely has something. Calling here is bad, because we will have the position for the rest of the hand but our hand just doesn't play well against opponents ranges. Also what do we do if BB reraises and CO calls (reraises)? You can expect at least someone having :heart: and even if :heart: comes you won't be comfortable continuing or going broke here.
      That's why I would fold here.

Turn: You expect him to go broke against 2 opp with bare K or what? There are some two pair combos in limped pot, but with so many players in our 5 high flush is not good most of the times.

I would avoid playing this suited connectors on NL2. We miss most of the time and even if we hit something it's almost never the nuts.
    • louc
      louc
      Bronze
      I wouldn't agree with you yaxkukmian.

Preflop: If we can expect SB and BB to join us then that gives us better odds and it's a reason more to call. We have a hand that plays good multiway and in position. We're really priced in preflop.

Flop: The flop is what we hoped for. We have FD, BDSD, one pair, plenty of equity so just shove.

Turn: As played, if you have called the flop you should also call the turn as you hit your hand. Not a good time to get away from it.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello sebsejr,

Well the question rather is if he even had flush here would he ever ship like that? For that given reason I don't even mind your Call actually on turn. Most likely would have played the same way.

Although I would definitely argue about calling with so small SCs but it's of course doable. Or either way Calling the flop while you have people after you to act who can easily even raise against you.

Best regards.