$50 on one site only?

• woltzey17
      woltzey17
      Bronze
      Hi. Another annoying free money question, but unfortunately I wasn't able to locate the info myself.

So, early this year I completed the quiz and got 50 bucks on Party. Today I was just browsing around the site and noticed that it's still possible on Everest as well. So here's my question (prolly really dumb, but): if I already received the 50 bucks on one site, does that exclude me from receiving it on some other (Everest in this case) ? Couldn't find anything that said so. A confirmation would be nice.

And why the question even came up is that as I was registering my Everest account, Pokerstrategy wants my screen name in some box (to know where to send the 50, if indeed I am entitled to it), but the box is just some yellow frame and cannot be written into. So what's going on there?

Thanks in advance,

woltzey17 :)
  • 4 replies
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      You will only get the $50 once. Thay want you to input your screen name just so they will know who you are so that they can reward you with strategy points here on pokerstrategy if you play on that site.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Thank you again darkprice simple but effective :)

Every thing darkprice said is right woltzey, the starting capital is only available once per person. Every so often the marketing team do send out emails offering a second starting capital but these are completely at random, happen quite rarely and cannot be requested

However dont let that put you off sticking around maybe depostitng a little of your own funds to one of our Partner Poker Rooms

Also we have these 2 offers that you should still be entitled to:

$8 at 888 poker

$7.70 at Poker770

Hope this helps

Carl
    • woltzey17
      woltzey17
      Bronze
      yeah, thanks guys, I'll definitely check out some other sites and the content here ofc :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      No problems any more problems just shout around the forums someone will pick up your question :)

We really do have some great content for you so dont miss the chance to play again on a tracked account and unlock higher status levels :)

Carl