[NL2-NL10] NL10 sh set 3way

• snaker3
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BU with J, J.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.9) 6, 8, J (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.45, Hero raises to $1.40, SB calls $1.40, BB calls $0.95.

Turn: ($5.1) K (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($5.1) 9 (3 players)
      SB bets $3.80, BB folds, hero ?

sb 20/13, 25% call on sb, bb fish 32/12! On t was afraid of check raise, because both call my raise on flop and flush compl on turn, on r sb is somehow aggr 71% could he call TP on flop and valubets rivered 2pair, if he had had set he probably 4bet on flop, i think most of the time he has flush!
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      Flop: Why raise so small? You're practically inviting both of them. I would raise to at least $1,85. You want to play hu and with big raise you might accomplish that. If BB is the fish, then raising more is even better, because we want to play him.

Turn: All of you are super deep. If you bet and anybody raises you're out of the pot. Since we gave them so nice odds on the flop FD is very likely. I would however bet here 1/2 pot. This is also for protection. If anybody calls we might hit our FH or we get free showdown.
      Checking behind against two here is not a mistake but we don't get info where are we and also we may be confronted with big bet on the river.

River: Against solid player his range is crushing us. I don't think he does it with two pair and also he wouldn't slowplay sets like this. Flush seems very obvious here...he checked the flop with intention of calling to see cheap turn. I'm not afraid of him having QT or KJ, more some :spade: :spade: I think folding would be the best here.
    • veriz
      Hello snaker3,

You could even raise bigger on flop while it's super drawy. Pot size would be 3x $0,45 + $0,90 = $2,25. :) So around something like that.

But as played I doubt that you can really do much while a lot of draws completed, most likely being in multiway you did a good fold!

Best regards.