NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($16.76)
      Hero ($10)
      UTG ($10.42)
      UTG+1 ($3.50)
      CO ($13.21)
      BTN ($4.75)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:spade:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.30, CO raises to $1, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.90, fold

FLOP ($2.35) 9:heart: 2:spade: 7:heart:

Hero checks, CO bets $1.68, Hero calls $1.68

TURN ($5.71) 9:heart: 2:spade: 7:heart: T:heart:

Hero checks, CO bets $2.71, Hero folds

Stats: 29/21, 14 hands

I guess he could have AQ+, TT+ preflop. On the turn I only beat JJ or AQ/AK with :heart: that's 2nd barreling.

Well played?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tosh5457,

Preflop: Well, I wouldn't say that he could be doing that with so wide range. If he is 3betting a lot then sure ye but while he is still 3betting against UTG range I might sometimes even prefer just folding here. But of course calling ain't wrong.

As played
      Postflop: Nothing much you can do, most likely were beaten here.

Best regards.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tosh5457,

Preflop: Well, I wouldn't say that he could be doing that with so wide range. If he is 3betting a lot then sure ye but while he is still 3betting against UTG range I might sometimes even prefer just folding here. But of course calling ain't wrong.

As played
      Postflop: Nothing much you can do, most likely were beaten here.

Best regards.
      Yea should have just folded... I have to fold on any K or A flops, and even if he has JJ he could play it like this on boards like this...
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      I don't understand the hand analysis at all. IMHO CO raising UTG+1 doesn't mean THAT much. Maybe UTG+1 was raising too often. Maybe CO was a good aggressive player. In both situations QQ should be still ahead of CO's 3b range. I would even go as 4b/call AI pre. If you called then you should donk bet the flop instead of getting passive there.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yeahyoung0312
      I don't understand the hand analysis at all. IMHO CO raising UTG+1 doesn't mean THAT much. Maybe UTG+1 was raising too often. Maybe CO was a good aggressive player. In both situations QQ should be still ahead of CO's 3b range. I would even go as 4b/call AI pre. If you called then you should donk bet the flop instead of getting passive there.
      I think if you 4betted/shoved preflop only AK and KK-AA would continue. I agree with the donkbet though, to make AK fold.
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tosh5457
      Originally posted by yeahyoung0312
      I think if you 4betted/shoved preflop only AK and KK-AA would continue. I agree with the donkbet though, to make AK fold.
      Doesn't matter. Odds allows a 4bet/call against AK/QQ+.