• nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Oh, is this thread again.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hello there,

As our terms and conditions say when registering the $50 starting capital is only available once per person unless you get a random promo email from the marketing team that offers you a 2nd, these are completely random and quite rare though so dont get too excited.

What happend with the first one? :)

Not enough study? Bad BRM? Or did you just run really really bad :( ? if you identify the problem then your taking the first steps to making sure you dont bust next time you try real money play.

Why not try building up a BR from freerolls? We offer many daily/weekly freerolls at some of our partner rooms. Building a bankroll this way i think will help you realise how much work you put into getting the money to start with and help you in the future with BRM and wanting to improve your game so you dont go busto :)

GL

Carl
    • Needlesky
      Needlesky
      Bronze
      Don't wait for the second chance coz i am already waiting almost a year.. :s_biggrin: Going to deposing some of my money myself soon. ;)
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Needlesky
      Don't wait for the second chance coz i am already waiting almost a year.. :s_biggrin: Going to deposing some of my money myself soon. ;)
      You could also play freerolls :D