Sold ?

• Melissaash
      Melissaash
      Bronze
      TwoPlusTwo Pokercast host Adam Schwartz, who is a respected and influential personality in the online poker community, claims to have heard a rumor that states that the sale of Full Tilt Poker is now done.

"Heard a rumor that the FTP sale to French investors was done," Schwartz told in his Twitter earlier today.

Later Schwartz also hinted on 2+2 that his source was "very reputable":

"I was told by what I feel (and most of you would too btw) is a very reputable source. The person doesn't want me to say their name.

Obviously I wouldn't have said it if someone sitting next to me in the $1/$2 game told me. If some of you are unhappy that I tweeted it, what can I say, I felt it was worthy of some confidence"

However, no official statement has not yet been issued about a possible deal, and Schwartz's comment is still just a rumor.

Jeff Ifrah, a lawyer associated with Full Tilt, has told earlier, that any deal would include full repayment of all player balances.

Highstakesdb.com will be following the case as it develops.
  • 14 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I hope it is true fingers crossed and such :)

Like you said yourself its just a rumour so far though.

Keep checking the news section though and IF/when there is an official announcement we will report it as soon as we can

Carl
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      i hope that rumour turns out to be true, and i am soon able to hit the tables on FTP again.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      I think i'm gunna cum in my pants if i ever see that sexy software functioning again :P :f_grin:
    • musashi87
      musashi87
      Silver
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      I think i'm gunna cum in my pants if i ever see that sexy software functioning again :P :f_grin:
      please don't
    • MojaDunja
      MojaDunja
      Bronze
      any news?
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi guys,

Right now, it's nothing more than a rumour and as soon as we hear anything more substantial at all, we'll let you know exclusively right here first.

Best,

Marc
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      first order of business withdraw :D
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eteris
      Why would you do that? I mean if you had money in there then you must have liked that poker room, and it's not like they will reopen and continue what they did, the buyers are putting so much money into this so why would they fuck it over? I think because of this it will be one of the safest poker rooms to play on and AGCC will keep a close eye on them. And I heard one user here saying, "Don't blame children for the parents crime".
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      i'll be happy to continue playing there if they reopen.
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      Originally posted by eteris
      Why would you do that? I mean if you had money in there then you must have liked that poker room, and it's not like they will reopen and continue what they did, the buyers are putting so much money into this so why would they fuck it over? I think because of this it will be one of the safest poker rooms to play on and AGCC will keep a close eye on them. And I heard one user here saying, "Don't blame children for the parents crime".
      yes, I like software and FTP and so on, but I will not make that mistake again of keeping all my money in one place. and after they reopen (if this is true) I imagine there will be a lot less people playing than before. but we'll see what will happen.
    • darkpenance0
      darkpenance0
      Bronze
      To start off with it probably will be smaller fields but it wont take long for the monster to grow big again.
    • Troy480
      Troy480
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkpenance0
      To start off with it probably will be smaller fields but it wont take long for the monster to grow big again.
      Not very sure about that, their reputation is very badly damaged and they'll be loosing a lot of their former member. However, hopefully a new bunch of fishes will join to kindly donate their money!
    • t0talnuts
      t0talnuts
      Bronze
      Yesterday it came out Full Tilt Poker is sold to a french invester.
      [edited by thazar]

Let me know if you are interested.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi t0talnuts

money transaction of this sort are not permitted to be discussed / advertised on our boards for the protection of our members

Best regards

Thazar