$4.12
      MP2:
      $1.93
      MP3:
      $5.00
      CO (Hero):
      $5.05

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, A.
      UTG2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.10, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.10, 2 folds, BB calls $0.05.

Flop: ($0.32) 7, A, 3 (3 players)
      BB checks, MP1 bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, BB folds, MP1 calls $0.35.

Turn: ($1.22) A (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $0.80, MP1 calls $0.80.

River: ($2.82) 5 (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $1.50, MP1 raises to $2.77, Hero calls $1.27.

Final Pot: $8.36.

MP2 is fishy guy 61/29 over 60 hands. I call his PFR as i believe he will raise worse Ax hands and if I hit my top pair on the flop villain will be dominated most of the time and pay me off with his top pair. The flop was exactly what I was aiming for. I decided to raise his small cbet to test the waters as i would only expect him to carry on with an A. He calls and at that point im thinking he has A and I have him out kicked value value value. The turn brings me trips so I bet again praying he has a worse A to pay me off. River compleets a flush draw and i get the option of free showdown which i should have taken as my river bet got me in an ugly c/r situation i then felt pot commited and had to call
  • 3 replies
    • Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Bronze
      hello dannyf85!

Pre-flop: why dont u raise it up u got rly good hand u got position on fish thats all u need, raise it up m8 u will make much more money that way than just limping it in.

as played

On-flop: u defiantly need to raise it up cause he cold be drawing, just I maybe would do it a bit bigger 0.55-0.6, but I guess thats fine to.

Turn: I would bet it at last 3/4 0.90+ cause if fish got that FD and are willing to see a river he will call no matter what.

River: 5 :spade: is pretty bad card for us, cause all FD completed, I personally would check it back, cause if it where some kinda Ax type of hand fish would raise u on turn I guess, but u never now :) it all depends on your opponent and his playing style.
    • dannyf85
      dannyf85
      Bronze
      Thanks for your thoughts Mopenza
      Pre flop I didnt really want to make it a 3bet pot even if it was a relativly small one and if I did the fish may get scared away with his worse Ax hands.

On-flop: u defiantly need to raise it up cause he cold be drawing, just I maybe would do it a bit bigger 0.55-0.6, but I guess thats fine to
      So would you sugest a pot size raise on the flop?

River: 5s is pretty bad card for us, cause all FD completed, I personally would check it back, cause if it where some kinda Ax type of hand fish would raise u on turn I guess, but u never now it all depends on your opponent and his playing style
      Totally agree I'm not sure what I was trying to accomplish with betting really :f_biggrin: , he was a very fishy fish so probebly would have gone broke on the turn with an A. 3 hands later he busted my KK Allin pre with 77 :f_cry: oh well nh move on :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dannyf85,

Preflop: Against that kind of wide PFR and kinda maniac guy vs min-raise I'd just 3bet here. We also have position. When we gonna play the hand in multiway pot then it ain't gonna be very strong.

As played
      Flop: While the board is somewhat drawy I'd consider even raising bigger here ~$0,60 which is almost pot size.
      Turn: Could also bet it bigger, ~$1 at least. If he has any kind of draw he is paying you anyways.
      River: Well, I don't like the bet here. Couple of draws completed and we might only get value from some weaker Ax hands. I'd rather just Check behind and skip the thin value while as I mentioned couple of draws completed. FH is also possible.

Best regards.