This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What if one is unhappy with chosen site?

• SpiriteWalker
      SpiriteWalker
      Bronze
      I selected Mansion Poker after passing my test because you folks recommended it, not because I really knew much about that site.

The first thing I learned after registering at Mansion is that the very lowest cash game NL tables are $5-$10 Tables. They don't seem to set any Limit HoldEm tables at all??

Where are the very low stakes tables?? Since my bankroll is the $50.00 you folks deposited there, plus another $10.00 Mansion threw in as a bonus, I obviously can't play any cash games and am limited to playing small buy-in tourneys??

While I'm up $15 over the past 2 days playing $1 SnG's, I really wanted to be able to focus on Cash Games rather than tourneys.

Any suggestions? Or, am I just stuck??
  • 3 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      er?
      In mansion you have a lot of NL10 tables(0.05$/0.10), also a 0.15/0.30 FL tables
      Your bankroll is high enough for playing SSS on NL10 , and with a little boost - even the FL tables. Also, i wouldnt recommend playing 1$(+0.2$!!!!) SnG's, as the rake is too high(1/5 of the buy-in is sick), and your estimated ROI is lower..
    • Lemonize
      Lemonize
      Bronze
      Mansion has the same low cashgame tables as other sites. The NL10 tables are perfect for playing SSS - and the lowest cash stakes you will find are .02/.04 with $5 buyin. So Mansion is actually pretty good for getting started with cashgame.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Also, i wouldnt recommend playing 1$(+0.2$!!!!) SnG's, as the rake is too high(1/5 of the buy-in is sick), and your estimated ROI is lower..

I would recommend playing SSS on NL10 too.

best regards,
      Tribun