What if one is unhappy with chosen site?

• SpiriteWalker
      SpiriteWalker
      Bronze
      I selected Mansion Poker after passing my test because you folks recommended it, not because I really knew much about that site.

The first thing I learned after registering at Mansion is that the very lowest cash game NL tables are $5-$10 Tables. They don't seem to set any Limit HoldEm tables at all??

Where are the very low stakes tables?? Since my bankroll is the $50.00 you folks deposited there, plus another $10.00 Mansion threw in as a bonus, I obviously can't play any cash games and am limited to playing small buy-in tourneys??

While I'm up $15 over the past 2 days playing $1 SnG's, I really wanted to be able to focus on Cash Games rather than tourneys.

Any suggestions? Or, am I just stuck??
  • 3 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      er?
      In mansion you have a lot of NL10 tables(0.05$/0.10), also a 0.15/0.30 FL tables
      Your bankroll is high enough for playing SSS on NL10 , and with a little boost - even the FL tables. Also, i wouldnt recommend playing 1$(+0.2$!!!!) SnG's, as the rake is too high(1/5 of the buy-in is sick), and your estimated ROI is lower..
    • Lemonize
      Lemonize
      Bronze
      Mansion has the same low cashgame tables as other sites. The NL10 tables are perfect for playing SSS - and the lowest cash stakes you will find are .02/.04 with $5 buyin. So Mansion is actually pretty good for getting started with cashgame.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Also, i wouldnt recommend playing 1$(+0.2$!!!!) SnG's, as the rake is too high(1/5 of the buy-in is sick), and your estimated ROI is lower..

I would recommend playing SSS on NL10 too.

best regards,
      Tribun