This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 QQ simple snap shove or 4bet

• 3 replies
    • Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      call is out of the question .

It depends on your oop if it it ok to shove and it also depends on you.

For example you could put him on a range of hands and that calculate your equity against that range.

it is usualy a flip unless he is a maniac.

Regards,
      Bogdan
    • n3w8i3
      n3w8i3
      Bronze
      at this stakes everybody acts like a maniac with any pocket pair... ok, maybe not with 88-, but, anything above... even after flop, 2 overcards... so you can't know anything from reraise.. you have to decide if you belive or not that he has AA, KK, AK, AQ, AJ or something similar.. and - all in or fold...

in such situation, hud info from 100+ hands about your opponent is verry helpfull...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello xdowntimex,

Add to full stack. :)

About the play, against his stack we have to decide directly. Either we are going broke preflop or just folding the hand. For the given stack sizes I don't even mind if you are going broke there vs rather not so great player. But of course folding is just safer and avoid the variance which might be a flip for us.

Best regards.