cannot do the quiz ?

• 7 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      It's because you just failed the quiz, so you have to wait at least 24 hours before you can try it again. We just want you to have enough time to re-read and study our articles carefully.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      It's because you just failed the quiz, so you have to wait at least 24 hours before you can try it again. We just want you to have enough time to re-read and study our articles carefully.

do that not only for the quiz, but for your own pokerskillz. These articles will help u a lot.

best regards, Tribun
    • BuchoCZ
      BuchoCZ
      Black
      Hi, I write for my friend (BedovicCZ), coz I brought him to this site and I am trying to solve his problems...

Last time, he tried quiz was aproximately 1 month ago and I (or he) wrote a message on forum, because he could not simply answer questions - got redirected every time he tried to answer...

today, he requsted forgotten password and tried it again - but after first clicking on "go to quiz page" there was this message he wrote...
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi BuchoCZ,

Please tell your friend to contact us via the ticket system.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      i think your quiz is sort of generalised and not very helpfull and even misleading ! poker is much more situational than what you make it seem like in that quiz .. ok for sure the articles are a great help for new players with lots of usefull tips and info but i answered your quiz as i would play the hands (as a successfull earning player) and have managed to fail it twice already !! rather embarassing for someone who works for one of the popular online poker clients !!!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SwissMike
      i think your quiz is sort of generalised and not very helpfull and even misleading ! poker is much more situational than what you make it seem like in that quiz .. ok for sure the articles are a great help for new players with lots of usefull tips and info but i answered your quiz as i would play the hands (as a successfull earning player) and have managed to fail it twice already !! rather embarassing for someone who works for one of the popular online poker clients !!!
      Hello SwissMike,

The quiz (there is a SNG, NL and FL quiz) is based on the 5 strategy articles of the respective section - and the answers are therefore taken from those sections. If someone reads the articles and utilizes the information given in the articles he should have no problem passing it.

The information is in the articles (which are basic articles) is custom-fitted to the cash-levels played with our starting capital. That means the micro-levels where equity based value Poker is much more profitable than the type of Poker needed to succed as a earning player in the higher limits. The additional concepts are introduced gradually over the course of our bronze/silver/gold/platinum and diamond content.

The quiz is there to make sure the users have read and understood the basic literature. The situational aspects of Poker are addressed in later chapters.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • kelly2378
      kelly2378
      Bronze
      well it took me 3 trys to do it its a tough test but not if u do as they say and read before doing it