This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

great success

• subscriber
      subscriber
      Bronze
      Just got through the field of 1304players and won 4.4eur UO satelite ticket. Watch out! (only three more stages to go and I am at Unibet open Riga). beware! :f_cool: :f_cool:

and got $50- just little over24h after submitting my id check. RESULT! TY, PS
  • 9 replies
    • Holdemfreakie
      Holdemfreakie
      Bronze
      :heart:
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Unibet Open Riga you say? WHen is this happening? Where? What are the buyins?

I live in Riga, this could be interesting, I shall find out more!

Also, if you do make it, let me know. :)
    • subscriber
      subscriber
      Bronze
      yep.agony. got ass kicked second hand...: BU A9s raise 60, sb fold bb call, flop AA9, check, bb raise150, reraise450, bb all in, call. turn k, river2. bb shows AK....say nothing...back to unibet freerolls :evil:

@fruktpuff- Unibet open riga- 1-4 of december if i remember correctly, buy in to main event is circa 1,5k eur i think or therebout- quite steep for a fish...
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Yeah, I've signed up for Unibet and done some sats, won 3 €2 rebuys for 3 €11+1 sats, lost one of the sats and still have two tickets.

Thinking about doing the €4+0.4 aswell, as they go to €27.5 -> $100 tuesday weekly, rather than €55-€255 monthly, but the tuesday weekly only have 2 guaranteed packages, and the sunday weekly has 8..

Choices choices..
    • subscriber
      subscriber
      Bronze
      Hey, keep us posted if you make it! I draw the line with unibet- decided not to deposit any $ jus play freerolls and if i make it - i make it :D . i know its a veeeeery long shot, but every time its gettin closer..anyhow.... i decided to go to Riga just in time for the tourney anyway- i have a few friends there and one lovely girl :f_love: , so if i will not make it main event, should scramble som dosh for one of the side events. :f_cool:
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Well, I live here, so let me know if you do come, and I'll be up for grabbing a drink or something. :)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      So, Subscriber, time for you to get busy now.

I just shipped my €2500 package, time for you to let me know when you're coming and we'll have to meet up. :)

Regards,
      Richard
    • subscriber
      subscriber
      Bronze
      ok, congrats, very well done again, but no need to get cocky.. :) i have a girlfriend , u know, cant spend all the time grinding, or soon ill be all by myself...:D

and another thing: Unibet is the only site of all that i havent sent a copy of ID for confirmation(cant be asked to be honest)=cant deposit=cant buy in to satelites=have to play freerolls=1000 players to start with, going all in every hand....
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Well, I have a wife and a full time job like most people aswell.
      Hardly got all the time in the world to spend grinding. :)

But I do enjoy booking a full sunday for MTT play, tihs one was just more specifically targeted.