great success

• subscriber
      subscriber
      Bronze
      Just got through the field of 1304players and won 4.4eur UO satelite ticket. Watch out! (only three more stages to go and I am at Unibet open Riga). beware! :f_cool: :f_cool:

and got $50- just little over24h after submitting my id check. RESULT! TY, PS
  • 9 replies
    • Holdemfreakie
      Holdemfreakie
      Bronze
      :heart:
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Unibet Open Riga you say? WHen is this happening? Where? What are the buyins?

I live in Riga, this could be interesting, I shall find out more!

Also, if you do make it, let me know. :)
    • subscriber
      subscriber
      Bronze
      yep.agony. got ass kicked second hand...: BU A9s raise 60, sb fold bb call, flop AA9, check, bb raise150, reraise450, bb all in, call. turn k, river2. bb shows AK....say nothing...back to unibet freerolls :evil:

@fruktpuff- Unibet open riga- 1-4 of december if i remember correctly, buy in to main event is circa 1,5k eur i think or therebout- quite steep for a fish...
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Yeah, I've signed up for Unibet and done some sats, won 3 €2 rebuys for 3 €11+1 sats, lost one of the sats and still have two tickets.

Thinking about doing the €4+0.4 aswell, as they go to €27.5 -> $100 tuesday weekly, rather than €55-€255 monthly, but the tuesday weekly only have 2 guaranteed packages, and the sunday weekly has 8..

Choices choices..
    • subscriber
      subscriber
      Bronze
      Hey, keep us posted if you make it! I draw the line with unibet- decided not to deposit any $ jus play freerolls and if i make it - i make it :D . i know its a veeeeery long shot, but every time its gettin closer..anyhow.... i decided to go to Riga just in time for the tourney anyway- i have a few friends there and one lovely girl :f_love: , so if i will not make it main event, should scramble som dosh for one of the side events. :f_cool:
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Well, I live here, so let me know if you do come, and I'll be up for grabbing a drink or something. :)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      So, Subscriber, time for you to get busy now.

I just shipped my €2500 package, time for you to let me know when you're coming and we'll have to meet up. :)

Regards,
      Richard
    • subscriber
      subscriber
      Bronze
      ok, congrats, very well done again, but no need to get cocky.. :) i have a girlfriend , u know, cant spend all the time grinding, or soon ill be all by myself...:D

and another thing: Unibet is the only site of all that i havent sent a copy of ID for confirmation(cant be asked to be honest)=cant deposit=cant buy in to satelites=have to play freerolls=1000 players to start with, going all in every hand....
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Well, I have a wife and a full time job like most people aswell.
      Hardly got all the time in the world to spend grinding. :)

But I do enjoy booking a full sunday for MTT play, tihs one was just more specifically targeted.