[NL2-NL10] Pocket 10s, was it a fold or not?

• rasko123
      Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:spade: , T:club:
      UTG2 calls $0,02, 3 folds, CO calls $0,02, BU folds, Hero raises to $0,12, BB raises to $0,26, UTG2 folds, CO calls $0,24, Hero raises to $2,42 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $0,80

I figured that he thought I was just trying to steal the blinds therefore he raised but the fact that another one called should indicate that i maybe should've folded? Then again if he had any good cards he wouldnt just call right?

Was my decision right or wrong?

• 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello rasko123,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Well, I don't like that much to continue after BB raises there. You don't even know that much the opponent and for us it's anyways pretty much a flip if even continues. I'd rather just Call and play postflop.

Best regards.